DISNEYLAND FOREVER - Photos/Video, Reviews & Thoughts

GiveMeTheMusic

Original Poster
Can't wait to see the show this weekend! Super jealous of everyone who got to go last night and today - even though I'm sure it's going to be pandemonium on Main Street this evening.

sponono88

Mt. Wanahakaloogie! I wish we had more photos/videos of the matterhorn projections

CFn9nluW0AArEgS.jpg

source: @mouseinfo

sponono88

The Fantasmic viewing area is a great alternate viewing location, you not only get the mist screens but also some low level pyro! Here's a preview of that

GiveMeTheMusic

Original Poster
Saw the show on Sunday. My dirty little secret is that Remember is not my fave. I hated the rehash of the Wishes soundtrack with the screeching kids and the stupid song. The tour of the park section was great, but overall - not my fave. I actually preferred Magical (put your pitchforks down).

Forever beats both in my book. The experience on Main Street was spellbinding and seamless. Gorgeous new soundtrack, awesome effects. The orange grove opening! I died.

I feel like flying Nemo wasn't the strongest choice - I loved Dumbo in Magical and would have happily had him back, but Nemo was still entertaining. The Matterhorn eruption was a perfect touch.

This and PTN is a killer combo, and the one to beat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom