Rare Characters in WDW

cheezbat

The only rare characters I care to see are:
Darkwing Duck
Launchpad
Roger Rabbit
Oswald

Sadly WDW never uses these characters. I know DL is currently using Roger and Oswald, but of course during my visit neither character was meeting that day.

brb1006

The only rare characters I care to see are:
Darkwing Duck
Launchpad
Roger Rabbit
Oswald

Sadly WDW never uses these characters. I know DL is currently using Roger and Oswald, but of course during my visit neither character was meeting that day.

I remember Roger Rabbit was also at Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade Dreamlight during the It's A Small World finale. He got replaced in 2007 with Marie from The Aristocats.

brb1006

Nope... outside , in front of the Hat.
Which is now gone, I think she might replace Pluto as a meet and greet character in the future at the Magic Kingdom. Since Marie and Clarice we're both exclusive to Tokyo Disneyland at one point. Then Marie went over to WDW the same time Duffy started showing up at Walt Disney World.

DABIGCHEEZ

Which is now gone, I think she might replace Pluto as a meet and greet character in the future at the Magic Kingdom. Since Marie and Clarice we're both exclusive to Tokyo Disneyland at one point. Then Marie went over to WDW the same time Duffy started showing up at Walt Disney World.

Did you see in my first post that I said years ago? I have not seen her out recently.

I was talking about when WDW actually put out a good number of characters.

brb1006

I don't know if Figment counts, but didn't Figment used to do a solo meet and greet when the Imagination Pavilion returned in 2002?
6a012876c6c7fb970c01a73de37319970d-320wi

Cmdr_Crimson

I don't know if Figment counts, but didn't Figment used to do a solo meet and greet when the Imagination Pavilion returned in 2002?
6a012876c6c7fb970c01a73de37319970d-320wi

Ughhh Figzilla :banghead:..What a Stupid, Horrible Idea..Thank god he's gone. So many fans complained why isn't Dreamfinder with him and they quietly removed him..

brb1006

Ughhh Figzilla :banghead:..What a Stupid, Horrible Idea..Thank god he's gone. So many fans complained why isn't Dreamfinder with him and they quietly removed him..
This version of Figment looks more like Barney to me. Doesn't help that the current version is a little to sugary sweet compared to the original version.

Cmdr_Crimson

This version of Figment looks more like Barney to me. Doesn't help that the current version is a little to sugary sweet compared to the original version.

Having 2 purple monsters out in rival parks did get it a bit confusing for the unbenounst tourist and their kids assuming they saw the Purple Dino at Epcot...

NonnaT

Lol.. my English is bad: I mean Rare Characters at WDW not 'in' Sorry :)
I remember being in Walt Disney World and seing Clarabell Cow in the Frontierland Hoedown
clarabelle-2012-3.jpg

She comes there often.. but seeing Meeko in Camp Mickey-Minnie is like rare.. He doesn't give meet&greets everyday..

250px-Meeko_WDW.jpg

disney.wikia.com

Do you have any photos or experiences with rarely-seen characters in the park?

- EnchantedMouse
I wasn't around the "first" time it was discusssed either... So for me it's fun! Thanks for posting the pics! Very fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom