The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Texas needed rain but not all at once! :eek:

Yep, it's just been crazy lately. All those years with so little rain, and now parts of 24 counties have been declared disaster areas by the Governor because of flooding. And, that doesn't even include the counties of Travis and Williamson (where we live), which pretty much encompass the entirety of Austin...yet.
Luckily, we live on the high end of a dead end street, so we've never flooded (knock on wood - my head ;)).

Last edited:

brb1006

Tara Strong is an awesome voice actress and surprisingly is known best for the male roles she does. (Timmy Turner and Ben 10 to name a few.) She is currently the voice of Raven on Teen Titans Go.
Tara also has her own Twitter account and one account where she records her voicing other characters. I wonder how Tara would performances as Marie? I think she might give her a french accent. Since in the 101 Dalmatian sequel, all of the puppies are given British accents while in the original they didn't.

MOXOMUMD

Tara also has her own Twitter account and one account where she records her voicing other characters. I wonder how Tara would performances as Marie? I think she might give her a french accent. Since in the 101 Dalmatian sequel, all of the puppies are given British accents while in the original they didn't.
Many voice actors have their work out in social media. J.A.T. and Grey Delisle put a lot of their work on YouTube.

brb1006

Apparently Marie is so popular in Japan. That she was given her own manga called "Miriya & Marie" which came out in Japan on March 2015 and later to Brazil. I'm still waiting for an English release of this manga.
MiriyaMarieAbril.jpg

seahawk7

Well, that was fun.
Rotation all around, straight line winds, lots of thunder and lightning, and tons of rain. Still raining, with even more on the way.
Now, reports of flooding, washed out roads, signage and trees down, roofs damaged.
We lost a sizeable limb on one of our trees in the front yard, but, I don't immediately see any other damage.
The power went out briefly. Others not so lucky, they've had now power for a while. It's so dark, it's pretty much looked like dusk for hours now.
Fun, fun, fun.
I'm sorry.

Cesar R M

Yep, it's just been crazy lately. All those years with so little rain, and now parts of 24 counties have been declared disaster areas by the Governor because of flooding. And, that doesn't even include the counties of Travis and Williamson (where we live), which pretty much encompass the entirety of Austin...yet.
Luckily, we live on the high end of a dead end street, so we've never flooded (knock on wood - my head ;)).
makes you wonder..
they should build huge waterways to move the water from Colorado and other heavy rain areas to heavy drough zones like California :p

brb1006

Why do I get the feeling that Marie from The Aristocags might get her own anime in the future? Since Stitch from Lilo And Stitch was so popular in Japan that he's gotten his own anime series and many a series. And Marie from The Aristocats recently got her own many a. So is this a hint of a second anime based in a Disney film?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom