Just FYI: Mom/Dad's & Daughter/Son's can ALL get Pirate Makeovers...

VTdisneytravel

Original Poster
I guess it never dawned on me that adults could get the Pirates League make over's alongside their kids... I had previously booked my 5 year old daughter to get the mermaid make over & she was bummed that I wouldn't be able to "dress up" with her.

Then, when researching what the mermaid make over was, I stumbled upon a picture of a woman in mermaid make up. So I called the Pirates League & asked, the lady laughed and told me that adults do it all the time... PLUS they have photopass there (so you wouldn't completely miss out on taking pictures).

So needless to day, I booked myself alongside my daughter (thankfully they had an opening). I won't be able to get the t-shirt and tu-tu (ha ha ha) but I will be able to get the make up & hair done. It's going to be a fun event to do with my kiddo!!!

Squigglove

Thanks for posting this. Disney "with kids" is going to be new to me and they show the kids getting done up as pirates and princesses but they don't show the adults, so I wouldn't have known either... it's one of those things that you don't even know to ask, you just assume because of how the information is represented... or misrepresented!

VTdisneytravel

Original Poster
Im super excited to do this with my 5 yr old. Your never too old in my opinion. They say its 30 minutes, is this accurate? The bibbly boppity boutique told me an hour or more, so I was surprised that pirate makeovers are so quick.

NonnaT

Thanks for posting this. Disney "with kids" is going to be new to me and they show the kids getting done up as pirates and princesses but they don't show the adults, so I wouldn't have known either... it's one of those things that you don't even know to ask, you just assume because of how the information is represented... or misrepresented!
We did it with the grands for MNSSHP! We made our resies for 4:15pm (party opens at 4) and it was worth it! We all dressed like pirates and with the make up on (those 6 eyes are way cool!) We were ready to rock Halloween! What a blast! Do it!!!

NonnaT

Im super excited to do this with my 5 yr old. Your never too old in my opinion. They say its 30 minutes, is this accurate? The bibbly boppity boutique told me an hour or more, so I was surprised that pirate makeovers are so quick.
The pirate makeover doesn't include hair like BBB! THAT took us a long time with 2 little girls! But they looked amazing. Pirates is just make up, eye patch, and head scarf. So u can get in and out quick!

DizneyPryncess

My daughter did this last month for her 4th birthday and loooved it! She got the mermaid makeover, and it was really cute. She did the BBB also and said she liked the Pirates League better. They did a little twist in the front of her hair & pinned it with a color changing flower. The makeup was really cool how they made it look like fishy scales. And they matched it with blue nail polish. Afterward they did a little photo shoot in a back area. The whole thing took us about an hour - but there was a little bit of a backup for pictures so it may normally be a little shorter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom