Cruise with a baby?

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Hey every one! I was supposed to go on my first Disney Cruise this year in September, We shorty found out we were pregnant Due Nov 5. We are still going to Disney world but canceled the cruise. I am trying to convince my parents to go on the cruise with us, she said it will be no fun bringing a baby. We would go in Sept or December so baby would be 10 months or 13. My DD would be 3. Any help>?

EOD K9

Hey every one! I was supposed to go on my first Disney Cruise this year in September, We shorty found out we were pregnant Due Nov 5. We are still going to Disney world but canceled the cruise. I am trying to convince my parents to go on the cruise with us, she said it will be no fun bringing a baby. We would go in Sept or December so baby would be 10 months or 13. My DD would be 3. Any help>?
I was in your very same situation. I went with my in-laws with my ten month old twin daughters. We had an absolute blast. My girls were wonderful. We took full advantage of the nursery. The staff on the Dream could not have been better with my girls. They had good visits the times they were in the nursery and came out happy. We also took them to one of the shows and they were mesmerized. On our at-sea day my crawling daughter was entered into Jack Jack's diaper dash. I had rented a double stroller for use before and after the cruise. That was a huge help. The girls had a great time on Castaway Cay in the water and the splash zone. Your stateroom host can also bring you a Pack N Play and a Diaper Genie. This was our third Disney cruise and first with kids. If your new baby by then is on an assortment of solid foods, use what's on the ship. For example, fruits, plain pasta, oatmeal, etc. It was a great time. Don't hesistate to go. If you have any questions, please ask.

dumboflyer

I have a cruise booked for September 2016. I'll have a 9 month old and a 6 year old then. I think (and hope) the cruise will still be great with a baby.
We've cruised twice with babies, when each of my nieces were very young. We had a fantastic time. As was previously said, the nursery staff are great and are very attentive to the kids. They were great about calling my sister and brother-in-law when they were needed, but not calling too much. We thought that cruising with kids 3 and under is actually much easier than doing the parks with kids that age!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom