Tomorrowland Trailer #2

Communicore

Already Spotted Space Mountain!! :D
smtm_zpstwugazgb.jpg

And yes, it is OUR Space Mountain!

Figments Friend

I*m looking forward to seeing this ...tomorrow.

The futurism aspect, and the interesting visuals have my interest.
The Japanese version of the trailer sparked my interest to the point where i knew i actually wanted to see it on the big screen.
Did not care for the US trailer, as it makes the film out to be the next spy-action-mystery flick.
Blah....a turn off, and goes to show how such differences between the marketing can indeed *make or break* a film.
The preview currently playing at Disneyland did it*s job though when i saw it a couple of weeks ago.
Now i*m making it a must see.

Word reached me that folks going to see *Tomorrowland* this weekend here in the US (Friday included) will be given a gift at the time of ticket purchase at the theater.
It is a authentic looking *T* pin (as seen in the film) and a special laminated card made to look like Disneyland*s old E ticket.
I hope the theater i am going to tomorrow night has these....as i have been wanting one of those cool pins!

Has anyone scored these giveaways at their local yet...

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I*m looking forward to seeing this ...tomorrow.

The futurism aspect, and the interesting visuals have my interest.
The Japanese version of the trailer sparked my interest to the point where i knew i actually wanted to see it on the big screen.
Did not care for the US trailer, as it makes the film out to be the next spy-action-mystery flick.
Blah....a turn off, and goes to show how such differences between the marketing can indeed *make or break* a film.
The preview currently playing at Disneyland did it*s job though when i saw it a couple of weeks ago.
Now i*m making it a must see.

Word reached me that folks going to see *Tomorrowland* this weekend here in the US (Friday included) will be given a gift at the time of ticket purchase at the theater.
It is a authentic looking *T* pin (as seen in the film) and a special laminated card made to look like Disneyland*s old E ticket.
I hope the theater i am going to tomorrow night has these....as i have been wanting one of those cool pins!

Damn, I was planning on going next week but now I want to go just in case I can score a pin.

tcool

Nope my local cinema didnt give me a pin or a ticket, but that would be so cool!

Figments Friend

Thanks ...i was wondering if anyone here has gotten the free 'T' pin and 'E-Ticket'.
I am thinking perhaps it was only certain theatres...or maybe only IMAX showings..?

I'm going tonight...but unfortunately not IMAX ( all shows were sold out for tonight ).
I will keep my eyes open to see if perhaps they have these 'freebies' at this location.

216bruce

Back in town and seeing it tonight. We were in NYC and it killed me to see giant e-boards for the movie and not be able to see it. Oddly, the Times Square Disney Store had absolutely no "Tomorrowland" movie merch...pins...shirts...nuthin. How do you not sell a pin for this movie?

Animaniac93-98

Back in town and seeing it tonight. We were in NYC and it killed me to see giant e-boards for the movie and not be able to see it. Oddly, the Times Square Disney Store had absolutely no "Tomorrowland" movie merch...pins...shirts...nuthin. How do you not sell a pin for this movie?

Merch selection is pretty sparse on disneystore.com. Mostly Funko made products. No pin there either.

I guess that's a sign of a lack of faith on Disney's part.

Figments Friend

Bruce, you can score them on eBay.
Just bought a nice one for $12.
Looks actually like the one in the movie!

There are several versions ( blue background or orange ) and various releases ( Disney's own, japanese versions, and licensed versions by Funko ).
You will see the prices reflect that.

Hot Topic ( a pop culture shop ) was selling the official 'T' pins recently for $4, but are now sold out.
They often re-stock...so keep checking their website -
www.hottopic.com.
They have a neat, alternative 'Tomorrowland' movie t-shirt too.

:)

Figments Friend

I posted my thoughts in another thread here, but i saw 'Tomorrowland' and absolutely LOVED it.
Wonderful film as a whole.
Cannot wait to see it again this Friday if all goes to plan.

I did score one of the special 'E-Ticket' cards that were a giveaway at the theater.
These were for the films opening weekend , a promotion tied in with Twitter where they were encouraging ticket holders to take a 'selfie' of themselves holding this E-Ticket and sending it in.
The prize was a autographed 'Tomorrowland' movie poster.
These are NICE...printed, glossy image for the 'ticket' with a matte finish paper border.

Here is the promotional pin that some theaters were giving out this past opening weekend -

216bruce

Bruce, you can score them on eBay.
Just bought a nice one for $12.
Looks actually like the one in the movie!

There are several versions ( blue background or orange ) and various releases ( Disney's own, japanese versions, and licensed versions by Funko ).
You will see the prices reflect that.

Hot Topic ( a pop culture shop ) was selling the official 'T' pins recently for $4, but are now sold out.
They often re-stock...so keep checking their website -
www.hottopic.com.
They have a neat, alternative 'Tomorrowland' movie t-shirt too.

:)
There's also really cool t-shirt on Disneystore.com that has the plus ultra logo and a hidden glow in the dark Tomorrowland logo (seen only in the dark or when traveling interdimensionally). Only available until the 29th I believe. Ordered mine and got the pin too. Thanks for the info.

Figments Friend

There's also really cool t-shirt on Disneystore.com that has the plus ultra logo and a hidden glow in the dark Tomorrowland logo (seen only in the dark or when traveling interdimensionally). Only available until the 29th I believe. Ordered mine and got the pin too. Thanks for the info.

Thank you Bruce for the tip regarding the shirt. I saw it before, but did not realize it had a cool 'hidden' feature.
Will have to check it out now...thank you!

DisneyStore at one point had a nice Syd Mead graphic shirt available featuring one of his 'Tomorrowland' film concept art pieces, but last looked a few days ago it was sold out.
Edit - I see it is back now...women sizes only.
Oooo....cool posters.....

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom