The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

seahawk7

I, too, ate at Earl of Sandwich--the Italian sammie again--loved it!!! I had a nice table outdoors; it was around 11:30 AM and not too hot, and there was a porch cover over the seating area which helped, too.

Happy to hear that you had such a fun boat ride and purchased your "first" new cup of the vacation! :)

Boma is a great restaurant and weren't you lucky to see a celebrity!! :joyfull:

I liked how they are upgrading Downtown Disney (Springs). Don't care for the name, but the new additions are nice. And, even though my budget would not allow a meal for me at the new Boathouse, I peeked in and was surprised to see how nice it looked down there--with that big open, circular bar area--a really nice touch, I thought. I didn't go further inside, but they had the bar area visible with all the doors open.
We really like how they spread the crowds out with the new walkways. We are going to House of Blues Gospel Brunch in a few minutes, it is so much fun, I will try to get some good pics of the Boathouse.

seahawk7

I think it's hilarious that you're doing laundry on your vacation?!! Cease immediately!!! There will be NO more chores during your WDW vacation!!! :eek: :D :p
I like to do laundry on vacation. I meet a lot of nice people in there and I enjoy meeting people from around around the world. My son helped me fold it so I didn't work too hard. ;) We build in rest days on our trip so we don't get too tired. I like bring in Florida so every minute is enjoyed even if it's doing laundry.

seahawk7

Your trip updates are great! Keep em coming!! The pictures are very nice, too.

I'm amazed that you could stay up so late for the 24-hour event, with only a few hours of sleep the night before. You must have been running on adrenaline!

With regard to the fireworks at DHS for SW, I agree--as mentioned previously, I had an awesome view of both the Epcot and DHS fireworks from my hotel window. I thought the DHS ones were much more exciting and creative than the Epcot ones (although Epcot's were still very good). It was fun to "compare" the two sets of fireworks displays, because the Epcot ones were first, and then DHS followed about 25 minutes later. ;)

Oh, glad to see you went to Columbia Harbour House. I did, too, and was at probably the exact same seat as in your picture! I had my favorite hummous/slaw sammie on toasted multi-grain, and they had some really yummy homemade chips with it, too! (I think they were homemade--not the usual chips out of a bag anyway.)
That is surreal to think I sat in your seat! You could have left me a note in a crevice somewhere. That would have been cool.

FutureCEO

@StarWarsGirl95 Lands End is having a real good Spring Summer sale. Much of new merchandise is 50% off :D

BBC Shop is 60% off but I can't buy. I have nowhere to put new things. Union Jack coasters....Mind the Gap doormat....But free shipping is only if you spend 100 or so dollars.

Maybe they have a British flag for my desk at work. I "stole" a mini American flag from another desk.

Cesar R M

May 22. We eat breakfast at Crystal Palace and that was so good. Sorry no bacon pictures because no one got any.
We canceled the BOG breakfast because it wasn't good for us.
Lunch was at the Plaza.
View attachment 94060
We all got the vegetarian sandwich. It was good, we love the Plaza.
We then rode the Jungle Cruise, look at this water.
View attachment 94061
View attachment 94062 View attachment 94063
Is it just me or is that strangely brown?
someone pooped in there/ XD

Cesar R M

View attachment 94064
We get our hair cut at the barber shop, an annual event for us. My daughter got pixie dust we she regretted at 3 am. Don't know why there is a green hue.
View attachment 94065
We see these too in the side street off of Main Street.
your jpg file was corrupted, hence the weird shade of green.
The jpg simply lost one of its colors markers in the file.

Cesar R M

That was sad that you had to endure your foot problems, and the stupidity of the school directors, who would not let you wear special shoes. You were also dealing with bone cancer as well. I guess all I can say is that somehow, you have triumphed over adversity and become a strong adult with both humor and compassion toward others. Your family must be proud of your accomplishments.
actually, by the time I was in that school , I had already beaten cancer since 5 years ago.
But of course, the damage to my bones (due of radiation) was already done.
I still have issues, I HATE shoes.. and I always wear tennis everywhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom