Did anyone keep up with Disneylands new shows?

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
You must not see MSEP very often. It goes out without floats on a regular basis because they're old as dirt and falling apart. Maintaining forty year old chicken wire is time consuming.

It's not uncommon for new parades to have issues right off the bat. They'll be rectified, while MSEP will continue to rot at WDW where management sees no problem in serving the highest paying Disney park guests in the world a 43 year old technological relic.

WDW takes such good care of it they can't even be bothered to change the lights on the drum back to "Main Street" from "Disney's". You're right - why would anyone want PTN when they could watch a parade whose newest character debuted in 1977?

You're gonna have a hell of a time convincing people MSEP > PTN considering you haven't even seen it live. There's also threads dedicated to each of these new shows - if you have comments or concerns, you should post in that show's thread instead of starting your own just to bash a show you haven't actually seen.
Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to see what Disney World does for it's next night parade. After seeing Festival of Fantasy I have a feeling it's going to blow paint the night out of the water. Plus I don't think Disney World would ever go for the Paint the Night but that technology is bound to roll down Main Street sooner or later. Sadly the Main Street Electrical Parade is going to have to be retired and either stored away for a long time until someone wants to make some use of it or something from it or it's going to me melted in the scrap yard with Spectromagic.

aladdin2007

Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to see what Disney World does for it's next night parade. After seeing Festival of Fantasy I have a feeling it's going to blow paint the night out of the water. Plus I don't think Disney World would ever go for the Paint the Night but that technology is bound to roll down Main Street sooner or later. Sadly the Main Street Electrical Parade is going to have to be retired and either stored away for a long time until someone wants to make some use of it or something from it or it's going to me melted in the scrap yard with Spectromagic.

Once they end MSEP, or once it just falls apart right there on Main Street, I dont think we will see a new night parade they would love to not have the expense. I hope there is a change of heart, as one for the 50th would be nice.

imagineer boy

I really hate the awful attempts at sounding "hip" with the really puke inducing pop music in the parade. Not to mention, every time they do this with other shows. I hate it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom