Which resort would you most WANT to stay at but haven't?

What Disney resort would you most want to stay at but haven't?

• Wilderness Lodge

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • Grand Floridian

Votes: 29 17.4%
  • Contemporary

Votes: 25 15.0%
  • Polynesian Village

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • Animal Kingdom Lodge

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • Art of Animation

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Pop Century

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yacht Club

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Boardwalk Inn

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Beach Club

Votes: 10 6.0%

• Total voters

Scott10

Of the deluxe category we have stayed at Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge. Both were amazing, but I do have to say there is nothing like morning coffee on the balcony with a savanna view! I absolutely loved it! As for my vote, I would love to someday stay at the Contemporary due to it being the resort that I most associate with Disney. I would love to have a Magic Kingdom view room and be able to walk to the park whenever I choose!

nerdboyrockstar

I've never stayed at Beach Club but that's the Deluxe I most want to stay at in the future. Never visited either but I understand it's a short walk to Epcot and it's got a great pool.

sheriffwoody

Polynesian for sure! Plan to someday. I'd love to get a big group to stay one or two nights in a bungalow, then move to a value after that. I want to eventually try them all :) So far my first POFQ is still my fav.

JIMINYCR

It has to be very early... and they aren't roaming around outside as much as they always appeared to be running like h*ll to get away from the hotel and guests.

Wellll... maybe I'll rethink my choice. I thought that was a big selling point. Stay at AKL and get a nice view outside your balcony watching the animals roam freely.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I've stayed at both GF & WL several times (DVC member and both are home resorts), but I've never stayed at AKL. My daughter and her BF stayed at Kidani Village over Valentines Day and she said the resort was amazing. So that's one that is definitely on my bucket list. Along with a night in the new Poly villas. I've got to try that plunge pool.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Wondered about the Wilderness Lodge, but just can't bring myself to spend that much money and not be on the monorail loop... I might be able to justify it if it were priced more like a moderate, but my only experience with non-monorail deluxes was Animal Kingdom and it felt so far from everything that it really didn't feel like Disney.

While it's not a monorail resort, it is a MK resort and you can take the boat over to the MK. And, like CR, Poly and GF, you can see both Wishes and the Electrical Water Parade from your room balcony, if you get a room on the north side on the upper floors. It's a lovely resort, much less hustle and bustle than others. Of all the resorts we've stayed in - and we've stayed in most of them - it's my favorite, along with GF.

EvilQueen-T

I've been lucky enough to stay at all of those on your list except beach and yacht but for me my answer would be AoA. We stayed there for a single night but I'd love a full trip there it's just more than I like to spend for a trip with just myself and my granddaughter without a discount of some sort.

thomas998

Wellll... maybe I'll rethink my choice. I thought that was a big selling point. Stay at AKL and get a nice view outside your balcony watching the animals roam freely.
That was what we thought when we stayed there... my kids were convinced from the brochures we would wake up to see animals outside our balcony... boy were they disappointed when we found that you really only got that chance if you got up at the crack of dawn and only while they were looking for a cool spot away from the hotel... We were told by some CMs on that trip that the animals liked to go to some spot away from the hotel because it offered a cooler spot and they didn't like the heat... For what it is worth our trip there was in June, so maybe it isn't as animal free other times of the year.

sheriffwoody

Animal Kingdom Lodge.. ate dinner there and was just blow away. It's beautiful. And seeing animals outside your balcony? Is this real life? One day!.. when I win the lottery :hungry:

We stayed there last time and it wasn't bad price-wise! We rented points (after the 7month mark, so they were cheaper) and I think for 4 nights it was $900ish. Not cheap by any means, but not out of the question when we planned far enough out to save up. Hope you can stay there someday! Watching the animals from the balcony was so fun.

Squigglove

Since I was in my tweens, right before my very first trip, I always dreamed of staying at the Grand Floridian. It's still one of my goals.

BrianV

Really want to stay at the Animal kingdom lodge some day. I've never even visited but it looks amazing.

I always end up picking a more convenient hotel for going to the other three parks, but some day...

BrianV

That's us, and my husband trying to pry me off of the railings at the Poly wouldn't be a pretty sight!! LOL

While I would stay in the poly every time I went if I could, we loved being at an Epcot resort too.

Give it a shot some time, you'll love it too, maybe not more, but in different ways.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom