Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Nemo14

Finally caught up on my reading, but I think I'm going to call it a night. Odds are pretty good that Mom will be waking us up a lot tonight, so it's best to grab a few ZZZ's while I can.
Goodnight!

PUSH

Original Poster
You could then seems them to Reader's Digest and get even more money.
That's a good idea. But I have to remember to save some for my standup comedy act that I'll use in my audition for America's Got Talent. Since last year's rendition of Let It Go didn't work out.

NYwdwfan

OMG...I forgot about those.

There's always laffy taffy in my house. If you look hard enough you can ALWAYS find at least one that fell out of the bag and is at the bottom of the junk food drawer. It will NEVER be a yellow one. Those disappear almost as soon as we rip the bag open.

PUSH

Original Poster
There's always laffy taffy in my house. If you look hard enough you can ALWAYS find at least one that fell out of the bag and is at the bottom of the junk food drawer. It will NEVER be a yellow one. Those disappear almost as soon as we rip the bag open.
The yellow ones are the best!

NYwdwfan

The yellow ones are the best!

When I was in Atlantic City a few years back I was sitting at a Let It Ride table with a woman in a pink hooded sweatshirt. I thought she was chewing gum. Then I realized she was chewing Laffy Taffys and every one she pulled out was yellow. I commented and she said she buys several bags and loads her pockets with only the yellows. That way she could keep her eyes on the cards and eat her taffy and not wonder what flavor she was going to get.

PUSH

Original Poster
When I was in Atlantic City a few years back I was sitting at a Let It Ride table with a woman in a pink hooded sweatshirt. I thought she was chewing gum. Then I realized she was chewing Laffy Taffys and every one she pulled out was yellow. I commented and she said she buys several bags and loads her pockets with only the yellows. That way she could keep her eyes on the cards and eat her taffy and not wonder what flavor she was going to get.
At a waterpark once they had a candy store where you can fill a bag full of candy and pay by the weight. They had all their Laffy Taffy sorted out. I got the yellow (banana) and blue raspberry I believe. Maybe some grape, too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom