is it possible to...

12_Ears_Dad

Original Poster
Ok as many of you know we will have a group of 11 with ages 1 to 37. If we all have the same Fp timeslot , can we walt in line with the littles that cannot or won't do the particular fp ride and do something like a group rider swap , or do we just have to go in seperate groups at opposite ends of the timeslot?

CaptainAmerica

One group of adults goes while someone waits behind with the little ones. Then you switch and the rest of the adults ride. You don't have to worry about being there at the beginning and end of the window since the second group of adults enters with a rider swap pass and doesn't even really need the FP+.

12_Ears_Dad

Original Poster
You don't have to worry about being there at the beginning and end of the window since the second group of adults enters with a rider swap pass and doesn't even really need the FP+.

Ok that's what I thought. Just need a bit more if an explanation. Does everyone enter the Fp que at the same time? I'm just not sure how the rider swap works in a big group. Is there a separate quev for the swap?

Tom

Beta Return
Oh. So they just enter the fpv line when the others are done? Sorry for my ignorance lol

Yup.

And something to remember....anyone who doesn't meet the height requirement for a particular ride may not wait in line with everyone else. That's often something that isn't taken into consideration when planning your day.

12_Ears_Dad

Original Poster
And something to remember....anyone who doesn't meet the height requirement for a particular ride may not wait in line with everyone else. That's often something that isn't taken into consideration when planning your day.

That's kind of my question... we have a few younger ones that do not meet height requirments for some Fp rides that most of the group have a single time slot for. im getting confused now. Because is that any different then going at opposite ends of the one hour time slot? Or just having one group wait until right after the other group exits the ride? Just not sure how rider swap pass in this insance would work any diffent for a large group like ours.. is there a seperat que for rider swap?

CaptainAmerica

That's kind of my question... we have a few younger ones that do not meet height requirments for some Fp rides that most of the group have a single time slot for. im getting confused now. Because is that any different then going at opposite ends of the one hour time slot? Or just having one group wait until right after the other group exits the ride? Just not sure how rider swap pass in this insance would work any diffent for a large group like ours.. is there a seperat que for rider swap?
Rider swap's main benefit is for guests who wait in the standby line. The first group of adults wait for 40 minutes or however long while the second group of adults go do other things with the kids. Then you switch and the second group of adults gets to use the FP return line even of they don't have a FP. When everyone has a FP, it's not much different than what you're describing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom