Restaurantaurus @ AK
Flame Tree @ AK
Earl of Sandwhich @ Downtown Disney
Wolfgang express @ Downtown Disney
Captain Cooks @ The Poly
The Mara @ AKL.

MICKEYMOO42

Original Poster
Thank you for all the awesome suggestions. I think the last time we went we tried liberty inn and loved it. We got a great view of the parade going on. We also went to another restaurant ( I don't know the name) but it was super expensive and my cousin and i didn't end up loving it. Should I make reservations on the my Disney app or call them? I also remember going to the Sci- fi restaurant at HS. We didn't love it, we thought it was too dark and loud.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Thank you for all the awesome suggestions. I think the last time we went we tried liberty inn and loved it. We got a great view of the parade going on. We also went to another restaurant ( I don't know the name) but it was super expensive and my cousin and i didn't end up loving it. Should I make reservations on the my Disney app or call them? I also remember going to the Sci- fi restaurant at HS. We didn't love it, we thought it was too dark and loud.
Your welcome!
I would try the APP first or online on the actual website, and if you have no luck then call. I rather do everything online and is usually very easy.
We always enjoy Sci-fi. It is dark etc but that's the whole part of the drive in experience. It's all on your preference though and which menus appeal to you. I use ALLEARS.net for current menu information etc. Besides this website that is the other one I use the most. :)

catmom46

I really liked dinner at Kona, as well as Coral Reef, Captain's Grille, Biergarten, Tutto Italia, Akershus.

When we're there this July, we will be trying BOG (dinner), California Grill, Narcoossee's, Crystal Palace and 1900 (breakfast), Hollywood & Vine (dinner), Boma, Tusker, Sanaa, CRT (dinner), La Hacienda, and Jiko. :cat:

NiarrNDisney

Here's a few favorites:

__TS__

BlueZoo (Dolphin)
Flying Fish (BWR)
Kimonos (Swan)
Kono Café/Island (Poly)
Plaza Restaurant (MK)
Raglan Road (DS-L)
Sanaa (AKL-KV)
Spice Road Table (Epcot)
Wave (CR)

__CS__

Artist Palette (SSR)
Boardwalk Bakery (BWR)
Colombia Harbour House (MK)
Cookes of Dublin (DS-L)
Earl of Sandwich (DS-MP)
Food Trucks (DS-WS)
Hurricane Hannas (Y&BC)
Katsura Grill (Epcot)
Landscape of Flavors (AoA)
Mara (AKL)
Pepper Market (CSR)
RestaurantoSaurus (DHS)
Starring Rolls (DHS)
Studio Catering Co. (DHS)
Sunshine Season's (Epcot)
Tangierine Café (Epcot)
Tomorrowland Terrace (MK)

MICKEYMOO42

Original Poster
Sweet thanks for all the Info!

Be our guest sounds awesome but I heard you have to book at least 6 months in advance.

What would be a good place to grab a quick lunch?
Also what would you reccomend at DTD? We plan on hanging out there the day we get to Disney because we didn't get the park hopper for that day or our last day

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Sweet thanks for all the Info!

Be our guest sounds awesome but I heard you have to book at least 6 months in advance.

What would be a good place to grab a quick lunch?
Also what would you reccomend at DTD? We plan on hanging out there the day we get to Disney because we didn't get the park hopper for that day or our last day
Quick lunch look above at my other post at Quick service recommendations. :)

mishel635

At DTD, we just went to the AMC Fork and Screen restaurant and loved it. If there's a movie you want to see, you should definitely check it out. It's a great way to take a break after a long day of shopping!

My favorite restaurants-
Table Service
Ohana at the Poly
Sanaa at AKL
BOG at MK

Character Meals
Garden Grill at Epcot
Crystal Palace at MK
Mickeys Backyard BBQ at FW
Chef Mickeys at Contemporary

Quick Service
Columbia Harbor house at MK
Almost anywhere at Epcot, depending on your favorite type of food.

Good luck and have fun planning! It's almost as fun as the actual trip... Almost. ;)

mishel635

Ohana is a Polynesian style menu and is delicious!!! Hawaiian sweet bread, salad, noodles, Asian style dumplings, chicken wings, and then unlimited skewers of pork, chicken, steak and shrimp that have been amazing both times we were there. It's followed up with what might be the best dessert on earth- banana bread pudding. Soooo good! We are going again when we go in December and I can't wait!!!

DisneyDebNJ

'Ohana is hugely popular for dinner and reservations are a MUST. Consider yourself lucky if you find availability for August, since it is often booked solid months in advance.
This ^^^^ we won't be visiting Disney until October of this year, and even though we were able to score ressies for both breakfast and dinner, all the other days of our vacation, 'Ohana is booked, solid

mishel635

You know what's crazy though? We were there this past spring break and had a reservation at 5:00 for 11 of us. A couple walked up and asked if there were any openings and they said they could get in at 6:30. I was shocked!!! Not sure if it was a fluke or if it happens often but I had no idea you could just walk up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom