Park soundtracks that give you goosebumps.

Monorail Mike

Illuminations.. Every time.

“Good evening. On behalf of Walt Disney World, the place where dreams come true, we welcome all of you to Epcot and World Showcase. We’ve gathered here tonight around the fire, as people of all lands have gathered for thousands and thousands of years before us, to share the light and to share a story — an amazing story, as old as time itself, but still being written. And though each of us has our own individual stories to tell, a true adventure emerges when we bring them all together as one. We hope you enjoy our story tonight: Reflections of Earth.”

Bonus fact: That's the voice of Jim Cummings, best known as Winnie the Pooh and Tigger too! Here's an interview with him featuring Stacey (double bonus)!

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Tapestry of Nations. Also, Spectro. It's holds a special place in my heart since I performed in it for 2 years. There's music playing on the Chernabog float that's tough to hear over the Spectro music but it really is a beautiful piece on music.
What was your role in Spectro?

Ralphlaw

There used to be a wonderful "International Gateway Music" soundtrack on youtube that I googled up every Saturday morning. It disappeared a few months back, and I've been sad ever since. It was full songs from various countries in World Showcase. A really nice mix, about half an hour long. Any help in finding it again would be greatly appreciated.

Fox&Hound

Speaking of, what park cd's are the best purchases for authentic park music????

I vote Soarin' as the song to give me chills =)

KeithVH

Not the parks but the Christmas loop at the Poly. We always went in December until the kids grew up. When I hear that, I know it's Christmastime.

scoobygirl39541

This thread gave me goosebumps and made my cry,does that count? Haha

Love the AKL lobby music, Soarin, absolutely illuminations, celebrate the magic has been getting to me lately, and Fantasmic always gives me feels! But there are so many more. Oh and spectro of course! That's one of the many beautiful things in Disney, all the sounds.

Prog

+1 to Space Mountain 1994-2005 (most of which was actually from 1985-present, but I prefer the soothing orchestration of We've Come So Far as the tunnel, and prefer total silence to the version with lyrics).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom