They bred Raptors......

JoeCamel

Expect some behind the wall footage to pop up, I saw someone entering the area that certainly should not have been there a couple of hours ago. Looked like he was in search of a scoop. If he makes it out alive and not banned it might show up later today.

I hope we get something that good, the TM is really talented and the range of motion on the raptor is amazing. I could watch h that all day.

Last edited:

Mike S

Original Poster
They raptors are out today!
I know we discussed it in the Spirit thread :) Haven't updated this thread yet though.
image.jpg
image.jpg

JoeCamel

Thanks I saw that, hoping they get it ironed out and have more of Singapore's effects like you said. Is it a guy in a suit? Looks like there are vision and air holes on the neck?

Mike S

Original Poster
Thanks I saw that, hoping they get it ironed out and have more of Singapore's effects like you said. Is it a guy in a suit? Looks like there are vision and air holes on the neck?
Yeah it's a suit. Most convincing Dinosaurs I've ever seen were basically puppets. I remember when I saw the Walking with Dinosaurs arena show. Blew me away.

JoeCamel

The interaction I saw through the bushes had the TMs leaping and pulling back. It was more violent that anything shown so far and I can't wait to see this in person next week after the MD crowds go away. Maybe Wednesday if I can get free. I will post video if I can get it. Should be an amazing M&G. Take that E&A!

ssidiouss@mac.c

Official video. So happy we can touch it :happy:

thats awesome.. it seems that Universal has more exciting news that Disney recently.. Kong.. Nintendo land.. even this silly raptor is cool. With the momentum they have I just wish they used the land next to Cabana bay for a park expansion instead of a waterpark.. i just don't see where they will have room now for 3rd park gate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom