The 60th Anniversary of Disneyland: The Reality of it All

VJ

So they kept the stream going until like half an hour after the park closed, got to see two of the PTN floats going back up Main Street with no characters on them or anything. Really cool but we probably weren't supposed to see it...

Figments Friend

'Backstage Magic'.....heh heh....

Viewing the live webcams now, and my, what a dreary looking morning out there today in Anaheim.
A strange sight to me, seeing grey clouds over Sleeping Beauty Castle.

GiveMeTheMusic

In this article by the LA Times, Hugo Martin interviewed Tom Staggs and said that when they build new Star Wars attractions, they don't plan to remove any favorite attractions which could mean that Toontown is safe. What are your thoughts on this?
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-...eyland-but-no-magic-bands-20150521-story.html

Is Toontown a "favorite attraction"? Because as of a very short time ago, Toontown was definitely slated to be removed. Of course, plans can (and do) change.

Californian Elitist

Original Poster

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Could that mean Roger Rabbit would stay or move and the rest of Toon Town would go? I would imagine Roger a Rabbit would be the biggest loss of a possible fan favorite. It still has FP too

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom