corrupt a wish

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Granted, but they dropped off twice the number of Girl Scouts who got lost selling cookies ... thats literally cases of extra cookies in your house.

I wish Disney would stop selling pleather Dooney & Burke bags and stick to all leather.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Granted, but they have to adjust to meet the demand by swapping out all the characters with Jar Jar Binks (who can really understand what hes trying to say ? That makes it easy to stuff anyone in a suit)

I wish that vacationers to WDW could be nicer to each other and not treat people like they do where ever they come from.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Granted, but they replace Stitch with George Klooney and Amal replaces Roz.

I wish the Imagineers would either make Cinderella's Castle into a complete one, or finish its decline into a Manor house more fitting of Beauty and the Beast.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Granted, but the fuzzy slippers only come in children's sizes, and your feet can't fit into them.

I wish I could go back to a few days ago again, when I was riding on the front car of Big Thunder Mountain coaster.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Granted, but the fuzzy slippers only come in children's sizes, and your feet can't fit into them.

I wish I could go back to a few days ago again, when I was riding on the front car of Big Thunder Mountain coaster.
Granted but you get stuck in a time loop and lie that day over and over ALA Groundhog Day.

I wish I was having Lobster and Crab for dinner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom