Bit up pretty bad at Riverside resort

ssidiouss@mac.c

Original Poster
Came home with a bunch of red marks all over.. not sure what got me.. i think it was from watching the outdoor movie the one night but not sure. Anyone else ever get bit up by bugs there?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Came home with a bunch of red marks all over.. not sure what got me.. i think it was from watching the outdoor movie the one night but not sure. Anyone else ever get bit up by bugs there?
Mosquitos!! They always leave a flat red bump on me first then a day or few days later they raise and kind of itch. Some people react right away with raised itchy bumps or just end up with red spots depending how sensitive you are to them. :)

bethymouse

When we stayed there, at night the bugs would be out in force! They even found their way into our room. I'd say that is one of the drawbacks of PORS.:(

littleroo

We usually stay at POFQ in August and I cant remember even seeing one misquito. I know they have had bee problems in the past. Hope it is all cleared up!

Squigglove

ACK!!!! Would rather not read this now that we're set to stay in POR in August!!! But at least I've got a head's up so I know to look for some kind of repellent spray. :cautious:

DizneyPryncess

I got eaten alive watching the outdoor movie at POR, last May. It's without the doubt the worst I've ever been bitten up. There were so many we could actually see them landing on us, and we'd swat them away. We bailed from the movie early because of it. It's a year later, and I still have a few scars on my lower legs.

emcclay

A friend and I were walking around a couple weeks ago and noticed how we were getting eaten alive. Otherwise, it's a pretty resort!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom