Our ADRs...tell us what you think?

Evil Genius

Original Poster
So our 180 day window opened up today so we popped up at 5:00 A.M. and got to reservin'!

I think we got some good stuff so tell us what you think!

Oct 31st-
7:30 Narcoossee's-Dinner

November 1st-
1:30 Chefs de France-Lunch

November 2nd-
9:00 Las Ventannas-Breakfast
3:00 Beaches & Cream-for a Kitchen Sink
7:45 Maya Grill-Dinner

November 4th-
7:30 California Grill-Dinner during Wishes

November 5th-
6:50 Be Our Guest-Dinner

November 6th-
1:00 Sanaa-Lunch
7:00 La Hacienda de San Angel-Dinner

JohnD

Wouldn't want to deny you a Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream on November 2nd. So, for that reason, I would recommend NOT having a breakast ADR that morning. That kind of breakfast will fill you up. I'd recommend something light from the food court to hold you over. Move Las Ventanas to a different day where no ADRs are scheduled or your only ADR for that day is dinner.

I realize that both your breakfast and dinner ADRs are at CSR on November 2nd. That's a lot of eatin' in one day. So, I would either move those two ADRs to a different day. Or move your B&C lunch ADR to a different day.

caranate

La hacienda is not like your local neighborhood Mexican restaurant. It was not what I thought it would be. It seemed to be more corn tortilla based dishes

JohnD

Just the two of us! I know that boarders on gluttony...but we just wanted to see if we could do it!

We'll just pass out on the ride back to our resort.

All the more reason to keep your breakfast and supper light, particularly if you're going to pass out back at the resort! However, I now understand why your dinner ADR is back at the resort. ;)

Evil Genius

Original Poster
All the more reason to keep your breakfast and supper light, particularly if you're going to pass out back at the resort! However, I now understand why your dinner ADR is back at the resort. ;)

TRUTH!

We're not heavy eaters as it is so we tend to drift towards lighter menu items and we never feel like we have to "clean our plates".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom