New Coaster

IAmFloridaBorn

I'd be willing to bet they'll end up calling it "Great White" so that they can sell the same merch in multiple parks.

28_172_1__411.jpg

Well Great Whites do jump out of water.

cba

Lee,will this be the same manufacturer as the 2016 Busch coaster?
Probably not, as BGT's new coaster us being made by Mack, and Mack usually build launched coasters, not your standard hyper. My money is on B&M, though I really want to see an Intamin, however I doubt we'll see it with Falcon Fury's problems.

lazyboy97o

Is that one launched? If so, it would predate Thunderbird.
It appears to have a lift hill, though.

Didn't say it was launched. It's just a very tame B&M. The more likely reason is that when one buys from B&M one is buying a whole package, whereas Disney more wants someone who will be quiet and mostly do as told.

Bairstow

Didn't say it was launched. It's just a very tame B&M. The more likely reason is that when one buys from B&M one is buying a whole package, whereas Disney more wants someone who will be quiet and mostly do as told.

B&M have a history of violating confidentiality agreements?

Donald Razorduck

Because they are big, hard to theme, and far too intense for the Disney demographic.

they'll build what you what. They are build a family invert over in Asia. And as far as theming, have you seen the new dive coaster at Eftling called Baron with the awesome steampunk feel and ornamental work on the supports.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom