FP+ Reservations: APs, Onsite concern

BigRedDad

Original Poster
It is 4AM and work is absolutely insane, so I do not have any real time to go search at the moment. We are 65 days out. We are staying onsite at SSR. 2 of us have APs the other has an 8-day MYW ticket.

Will we be able to book our FP+ selections at the 60-day mark with the APs? I can't right now because APs only allow 30 days, but staying onsite allows for 60 days.

CAPTAIN HOOK

It is 4AM and work is absolutely insane, so I do not have any real time to go search at the moment. We are 65 days out. We are staying onsite at SSR. 2 of us have APs the other has an 8-day MYW ticket.

Will we be able to book our FP+ selections at the 60-day mark with the APs? I can't right now because APs only allow 30 days, but staying onsite allows for 60 days.
I'm guessing but - Aps will be 30 days and MYW ticket will be 60 days.

I believe its your ticket type that counts, not where you're staying

RememberWhen

Assuming all your information is linked in MDE, once you hit 60 days you will be able to make your FP.
We went with a large group last fall and we had the same worry as two people had APs, and everybody else had different length tickets. Once we hit 60 days the FP were available for everybody on the toom reservation.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I'm guessing but - Aps will be 30 days and MYW ticket will be 60 days.

I believe its your ticket type that counts, not where you're staying
Not correct. AP holders staying onsite get to book at 60 days out, and AP's not staying onsite are the only ones that can't until 30 days out. So if they are all staying onsite they can make them at 60 days. I am a passholder and always stay onsite and we can make them at 60 days out. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom