Top of The World Lounge at Bay Lake Tower

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Yes you HAVE to be a DVC member or sometimes they let people who rented points from a DVC member in because their reservation says they are DVC members. Not always but sometimes they do get in. Other than that no you cannot. Lol :)
I'll enjoy a piece for you though! Haha sorry I couldn't resist. Lol ;)

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I'll enjoy a piece for you though! Haha sorry I couldn't resist. Lol ;)[/QUOTE said:
Whatever...

I'll get in there one way or another. That cake looks so good I might get two pieces and just shove the other one down my shirt and have someone punch me in the chest. I can't WAIT to eat that!

sxeensweet

LOL!! Do you know any members that will be there while you are? You can get in with them. Hey just befriend a DVC member while there and there ya go! Lol :)

sxeensweet

I'll be there in Oct so I can't help you. Bummer but I will have to try that cake as well. We never tried the desert options there yet just tried the drinks and savory items. :)

thecompman

Having finally had a piece during our stay in January, I can tell you the cake is TOTALLY WORTH IT!

Funny story though, we were staying on the 15th floor which is where the Top of the World Lounge is. Normally you need a special key card for the elevator to get up there. Everything said you have to go to the lobby to check in and they give you a key card to get you up there. Being one to follow directions my wife and I went to the lobby to check in...

The cast member started the check in process and then seemed a little put out when we told him we were staying on the 15th floor. Apparently since we already could get to the 15th floor he said "you can just go, you don't need to check in with me".

So do yourselves a favor and save some embarrassment if you happen to already be on the 15th floor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom