Adding a person to reservation

pajammies

I booked a room for November during free dining, and I might want to add a person to my same hotel room.
Can that be done? Is there an actual number of people allowed in Disney's limit or since I have the room already, will it be no big deal?

Edited to clarify--
Oh, let me clarify, sorry.
Right now it's only me in the room. And I'm specifically wondering if I can add a person and NOT compromise the fact that I have free dining.
In other words, could we both still get free dining, or does adding a person depend on availability?

Last edited:

DisneyJoe

Every resort room has a capacity. For example, a standard resort room at a value resort can accommodate 4 people plus an infant under age 3 in a crib. There is per night extra charge for any adult after the first 2 adults in a room.

Upvote 0

Rob562

You can freely add people to a reservation at any time up to the maximum occupancy of the room you have booked. The limits on booking are based on the number of rooms booked, not the number of people in the rooms.

Since the deposit is the same for all packages ($200) you won't have to pay any more, it will just increase the balance due 45 days before checkin.

If you add someone after the 45-day mark, be prepared to pay any additional money in-full at that time. (they typically waive the change fee if the change results in an overall increase in the package price)

-Rob

Upvote 0

pajammies

Original Poster
You can freely add people to a reservation at any time up to the maximum occupancy of the room you have booked. The limits on booking are based on the number of rooms booked, not the number of people in the rooms.

Since the deposit is the same for all packages ($200) you won't have to pay any more, it will just increase the balance due 45 days before checkin.

If you add someone after the 45-day mark, be prepared to pay any additional money in-full at that time. (they typically waive the change fee if the change results in an overall increase in the package price)

-Rob

Rob- Thank you, I was thinking it would work that way, but we are still deciding, so I thought I'd ask on the forums. It will be well before 45 day mark when we decide so that's not an issue.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom