CSR vs. AKL DVC Value rental

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
Going in August and have ressie for 5 nights at CSR(already have 3 nights at AOA standard room). And the value room dvc rental and the CSR price are the same.
My question, do the value studios feel real cramped? Which resort is best for 2 kids under 5? And of we did rental how hard to link magic band etc, anything to beware of?

dreamfinder

Value studios are about 4 feet shorter than a regular studio, so they don't have the pull out chair. When you open up the pull out couch there isn't a whole lot of room left to move around the room. I'd pick AKL over CSR if your kids like animals. The caveats with a rental are you don't get daily mousekeeping unless you pay extra for it, and the owner "owns" the booking, so they need to make any changes on your behalf prior to check in.

However, if you are talking about this August I only see 4 nights (none simultaneous) that have any studio value availability. Value studios are very popular and often book up early.

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
Value studios are about 4 feet shorter than a regular studio, so they don't have the pull out chair. When you open up the pull out couch there isn't a whole lot of room left to move around the room. I'd pick AKL over CSR if your kids like animals. The caveats with a rental are you don't get daily mousekeeping unless you pay extra for it, and the owner "owns" the booking, so they need to make any changes on your behalf prior to check in.

However, if you are talking about this August I only see 4 nights (none simultaneous) that have any studio value availability. Value studios are very popular and often book up early.
Thanks! I do like the mousekeeping too, but knowing its not an option even makes me much more chill

bee

IF you can get a room at AKL I would go that way. Just because you can see a price on the DVC rental sites doesn't mean there is availability. But if you can't I'm sure you'll love CSR!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom