FP+ on the fly...

ThatBrunette

Original Poster
So, I attempted to get on FP+ on the MDE app today and the only option was to get a set of 3 passes. I was able to cancel the other two passes from my desktop on the website but not on the app.

Has anyone tried to do a same-day FP+ on the app?

jlsHouston

Yes....I'm technologically challenged though and so is my Galaxy 5 and Iphone 4, so that could be why I have arbitrary results. Also the phone app, at least back in April let you do things the computer program didn't...like copy.

Rob562

Yes....I'm technologically challenged though and so is my Galaxy 5 and Iphone 4, so that could be why I have arbitrary results. Also the phone app, at least back in April let you do things the computer program didn't...like copy.

The site allows you to copy, it's under the "make changes to existing FP+" section.

-Rob

ThatBrunette

Original Poster
I just attempted to change a FP and the app wanted me to "Replace this set with the son to be sleected set".

sbkline

You're not the only one. I made fastpasses last week, and I thought I would edit one to take my wife off since she would not be interested in riding that ride. I was also changing which ride it would be, and I thought I would have it just be me and the two older kids since the wife and baby would not be riding. So under the "change" option, I unchecked my wife and tried to save it with just me and the other two kids. Instead, it ended up having my wife only and not any of the rest of us, and I couldn't figure out how to add the rest of us back in. So I had to cancel the fastpasses and start over. I hate to waste a fastpass on something that I know my wife won't be riding with us, but after that, I figured I would rather have FP for all of us, even if she isn't riding a particular ride, than to fight with the system trying to make sure the right people get FP.

ThatBrunette

Original Poster
@sbkline I tried to add a FP for another park and it tried to cancel *all* of my FPs. Hopefully, I can find a non-busy kiosk in the park if I need to do anything. I'm hoping you were able to reschedule successfully.

The app is also insistent that I get a 3 pack every time I try to do anything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom