What did you do?

imagination30

a beautiful day for a walk / run with mom .. did 1.14 with mom walking then did some milage running , bc i had to get my miles in .. so all in all did 4.35 to bring my total to 172.30 for the year

LindsayLoves

Saturday - 14 miles @ 9:17 pace

Sunday - walked around the neighborhood for 8+ miles, should have worn better shoes than converse all stars because now my ankles are sore.

JillC LI

4.5 miles on Sunday, my longest post health issues so far. I was so grateful to be able to run on such a perfect day - warm but not too hot, breezy but not too windy, and everything in glorious bloom including the cherry blossoms. So grateful. My goal is 5 miles on Mother's Day as my gift to myself. I don't plan to exceed that distance for the foreseeable future.

Kristia

Race updates...
Last weekend in April, I did Seashore Gardens Run the Boards on the Atlantic City boardwalk. I think that was a PR for an accurately measured 5k. I have had some faster official times, but I think those courses were a bit short. Finished in 30:05 for a 9:42 pace. Running on the boards was so nice and springy! We had perfect weather too!

This past Sunday, I did the Broad Street Run which is a 10 miler in Philadelphia. It is a huge race that has really gained in popularity in the past few years. They now have a lottery to get in and there are 40,000 participants. This year I ran my best time (this was my fourth year running) with a 1:46:42 for a 10:40 pace.

In 2 weeks, we are running the Wildwood Half Marathon in New Jersey. We also registered for the Hershey Half.

LindsayLoves

Monday - 6 miles with 8x.20mi hill repeats, with paces from 6:49-7:10/mile. It was hot (85) and I wanted to get 10 repeats in but I was without water and not feeling excellent towards the end hence the pace slow down so I called it good at 8 and got 1.5 miles in for a cool down.

Today - easy 4 miles at 9:05/mile pace

@Kristia - nice job with those PRs! Keep 'em coming..

dreamfinder

Only got 1 mi in at the gym today. Spent time giving my DS a bottle and trying to get him to go back to sleep which screwed up my schedule. C'est la vie. I have registered for 2 5ks in the next 3 weeks, so I get to see exactly how far off pace I have fallen in the last 6 months.

LindsayLoves

6.5 mile in 56 minutes. Did a weird tempo/hill/race course preview in anticipation of my race this coming Sunday. Hit the mile 3 rolling hill section twice, that part is usually survival mode in the race before throwing down the hammer for the last mile and is tough just as mentally as it is physically.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I sat on my bum.

south-park-gamer.png

(needs some Mountain Dew)

imagination30

a early start again.. which was quite nice bc by the time i finished my run it getting warm... - but did 4.29..
and 13.39 so far for may.. and bringing my total for the year to 178.02 so far!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom