The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

So loving your Avatar. Memories for those old enough to remember. Happy Birthday lady. Glad you had fun. What's up for Mothers Day?
That was one of a couple pics that survived the flood. When we found them, we were overjoyed. My husband put the two on the computer to preserve them. Mother's Day will be an early dinner out with the kids...and talk about our upcoming Disney trip. Thank you for the Birthday wishes, everyone has been so kind..

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
We have never eaten at Mama Melrose and were thinking about doing it this year. What was your experience there?
I know you didn't ask me me specifically, but I'll offer my two cents.
I loved it. Rest of the family hated it!
Hubby called his chicken parm - "chicken nuggets with cheese and ketchup sauce".

My brother and his family went last September, and three of the four of them declared it the best steak they have ever eaten!

Eric1955

I know you didn't ask me me specifically, but I'll offer my two cents.
I loved it. Rest of the family hated it!
Hubby called his chicken parm - "chicken nuggets with cheese and ketchup sauce".

My brother and his family went last September, and three of the four of them declared it the best steak they have ever eaten!

I haven't eaten there but your husband's description of the chicken parmesan is hilarious. :hilarious:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
So, does anyone else here watch Mad Men? I enjoyed last night's episode but I'm really wondering how they're going to wrap the series up with only two episodes left.
Hubby does. I posed your question to him, and I got a five minute explanation about a show I've never seen, characters I do not know, and a plot that interests me not at all. Thanks, Eric. You owe me.

Oh, his answer ....
Sounded an awful lot like this:

image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom