New Coaster

cheezbat

Well, it has been officially confirmed as a 200' Hyper. But the big money is still on B&M as the manufacturer.
I'm hoping so...they're far more reliable than Intamin hypers and far more comfortable than Morgan hypers...I don't know how I feel about Mack or Premier or Vekoma trying hypers either.

lazyboy97o

I'm hoping so...they're far more reliable than Intamin hypers and far more comfortable than Morgan hypers...I don't know how I feel about Mack or Premier or Vekoma trying hypers either.
Intamin has caused too many headaches in Central Florida with Cheetah Hunt and Falcon's Fury. SeaWorld Orlando needs something that will definitely be running on opening day and B&M has a great track record with reliability.

What's really exciting is that B&M is experimenting with launches again.

B&M was not involved with the launch on The Incredible Hulk and disliked the idea. I doubt we'd see a launched coaster due to the costs, but their getting into launches would really help any potential rebuilding of The Incredible Hulk.

Lee

Adventurer
Original Poster
I've received a few questions about the layout.
Excuse my crude Paint skills...

image.jpg

That's as close as I could draw it without just posting the plan.

919Florida

I've received a few questions about the layout.
Excuse my crude Paint skills...

View attachment 91228

That's as close as I could draw it without just posting the plan.
Nice skills there. Looks great
Post the plans, post the plans lol
So looks like the coaster is going to go out on the main pathway in front of sharks too. Thanks so much for sharing what you know

JoeCamel

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom