FP with large group

12_Ears_Dad

Original Poster
We have a group of 10 (well 11 but one is an infant). When I book FP that everyone wants for the same event or ride, should I split the group up? Would it be more likely to get FP? I understand it would most likely give us separate FP times, but still better then waiting in SB lines ...

EmmieSue

Considering we had better luck splitting up times for 6 people than we did trying to get them all at the same time, though we did get some, I would suggest splitting the group up. Just personal experience.

CaptainAmerica

It can't hurt to try doing everyone at once and then split it up if you have to. Even with a group that size, you shouldn't have much trouble at 60 days for anything besides A&E or Mine Train. Maybe TSMM.

CaptainAmerica

Is it multiple families traveling together? You might be better off with separate itineraries just for sanity's sake. I have a coworker who just got back from WDW with extended family and she had a nightmare because everyone wanted her to coordinate everything but she's also the one they complained to when they didn't want to go along with the group.

12_Ears_Dad

Original Poster
Is it multiple families traveling together?

Well Yes.. but its immediate family. My wife and our 6 children (hense my nick) and My sister and her 2.

ages 15. 13, 13, 9, 6, 5, 3, 1 for the kids.. pretty diversified ages...but there are some things we all want to do together, like Kalmajau (sp?) Safari.. and a few of the shows..

side note... we wouldn't fit all in one jeep in the safari would we?

CaptainAmerica

Well Yes.. but its immediate family. My wife and our 6 children (hense my nick) and My sister and her 2.

ages 15. 13, 13, 9, 6, 5, 3, 1 for the kids.. pretty diversified ages...but there are some things we all want to do together, like Kalmajau (sp?) Safari.. and a few of the shows..

side note... we wouldn't fit all in one jeep in the safari would we?
Yeah you'd fit in one jeep. It's fourish adults per row and there are like eight or something rows.

Shows will be easy to get FP for. Kilimanjaro might be tough. But go there at rope drop for the best experience and zero waits anyways. The animals are most active before the heat of midday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom