Best restaurants on short notice

jlsHouston

Thanks for the options. I think I'm going to wing it. We have done the popular ones so much im ready for a change. Some of my best disney vacations weren't planned

After about 12 visits in 3 years, I arrived at the point last summer that ADR's kind of suck for the way I like to flow. SO unless it is lunch at BOG, or Chef Mickey breakfast, or dinner or lunch at Mama Melrose, or dinner at OHANA'S, I pretty much skip ADR's now..
This is where I eat for TS with no ressies:
Fresh Med buffet at Dolphin for breakfast
Fresh Med salad for lunch..
Yak & Yeti restaurant
BOMA
Liberty Tree Tavern has always let us in
Crew Cup lounge had this shrimp meal that is excellent
Captains Grille is easy to walk in
Chef de France at EPCOT has the best burger and mac&cheese
Flying Fish has never turned me away, actually all the BW restaurants will accomodate a walk up
Shula's is pretty much a walk in too
1900 Park Fare for character breakfast or dinner has never turned us away either

Trust me with no ADR's you will still eat well at Disney and just have a close by backup if you go the walk up route and find you can't get seated without too much of a wait (we don't wait past 30 minutes for food)

DistractedGenius

Definitely a big fan of the Plaza in MK. Right on Mainstreet, great sandwiches and and such, and pretty cheap. We went here on a whim and were seated in less than ten minutes, maybe five, without a reservation, and were very pleasantly surprised with how delicious it was. Good stuff!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom