The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

englanddg

One Little Spark...
It might be tempting it's only 3 so I think I can behave. I already have some items in a box for my dh. I sometimes just don't get clothing sizing, I have 4 different size clothes from 2 different departments and my dh is the same size no matter where he shops:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Meh, cut is just as important as size. I have the same issue and I'm a guy. I'll get two of the same size pants from two different places, one fits, one doesn't.

I have rather large thighs though...

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Done! That was fun. :) (Of course, at first I screwed it up, because I voted for the girl's outfit and then thought I'd be able to vote for the man's outfit separately. When I realized that didn't work, I changed my vote and selected my options at the same time, and then it worked. ;)) I'm not exactly the brightest bulb on the tree you know!! :rolleyes:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Done! That was fun. :) (Of course, at first I screwed it up, because I voted for the girl's outfit and then thought I'd be able to vote for the man's outfit separately. When I realized that didn't work, I changed my vote and selected my options at the same time, and then it worked. ;)) I'm not exactly the brightest bulb on the tree you know!! :rolleyes:
The vote turned out really well last time (except for me, geez did the costume I ordered have false advertising!)

I fiddled with that thing for about an hour and couldn't get anything but the shirt to look halfway decent.

Hence why I'm going for something a bit less...complex, this time. I thought Dread Pirate Roberts was a good reference! (even though you didn't vote for that <grin>)

I'd be ok with Hook too though (even though I'd need to get the curly wig...which my daughter would probably adore watching me wear!)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Meh, cut is just as important as size. I have the same issue and I'm a guy. I'll get two of the same size pants from two different places, one fits, one doesn't.

I have rather large thighs though...

To both you and @figmentfan423 , I also have this ridiculous problem!!! :banghead: How in heck can all these companies claim a specific size, and everything fits differently, depending upon the brand you buy??!!! It's such a waste of time to keep returning things (especially clothing bought on line, even when I have carefully measured myself against their size charts). Ugh!!

FutureCEO

Well it all started with Ghiradelli removing peanut butter (allergy concerns, I assume) from the ice cream store at Downtown Disney (I still call it DD; MinnieM123 was not consulted by WDW regarding the name change, and she does not approve of the new one . . . :mad: Note the use of the third person there, for inflection. ;) ) Anyway, us peanut butter hounds were freaking out, and our esteemed chit chat cohort, @ajrwdwgirl pointed out that Beaches and Cream had an outstanding peanut butter sundae (to die for . . . from her picture . . .). So that is the explanation here.

My sister had the No Way Jose and she left all of it. Only had two scoops. I was so mad at her for not even eating a quarter of it and then she asked me if I wanted some. But I couldn't. I had my own dessert.

P1040151.JPG

betty rose

:D;)
It is a thick cut bacon that I bake on a broiler pan in the oven. It makes it nice and crisp and doesn't splatter grease all over me or the stove.
I love the idea of no grease all over the place!
:D:D
You need to have your husband help get you a real avatar. :)
I told DH I need one of those cutie pics, he hasn't got around to it yet!

:D

betty rose

With all the talk earlier about chocolate and peanut butter ice cream, I remembered that I forgot to post the picture of my double peanut butter Magnum bar I had a couple days ago. When I took it out of the package it had a weird blob of chocolate on top of it. Even my dog (as seen in the picture) was looking at it, or maybe she just wanted my ice cream....

View attachment 91584
I love the pic of your cute dog, she upstaged your ice cream:hungry:

betty rose

I've been gone for a day and it looks like I have ten pages to catch up on.

Yesterday I was at a crawfish boil for my Grandmother's birthday. I'm not crazy about boiled crawfish, so I got a cheeseburger. I did eat a few crawfish but not much.
View attachment 91639
Do they taste like lobster? Never had crawfish, I'd be willing to help you eat some of those!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom