Playing golf in Disney World

LIMA TIME

Hey Kids,

Wanted to see if anyone had feedback on playing golf in WDW? The two courses I have looked at are the Magnolia and the Palm. I am an avid golfer, but have never played at one for the WDW courses. So if anyone has played one of those courses please let me know how it was. Thanks in advance.

DaBears81

I played a few years ago when Osprey Ridge was part of the WDW golf courses. It was fantastic, great fairways and green. They kept the groups perfectly separated. Never had to wait for someone to finish or have someone on our heels. One of the best courses I've played ever played and look forward to playing another one day, well worth the price.

Also FYI not sure if it's on the wdwgolf site, if your staying at a Disney resort they offer free transportation and you can rent high end club for I believe $20 (at least that's what it was about 6 months ago when I was looking into playing there again). I'm not sure how the transportation works, as when I played I was staying at Fort Wilderness which was next Osprey Ridge and I'm a local.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

My husband is an avid golfer as well. He has played the Magnolia course several times, and really liked it. I rode in the cart with him for an extra fee once before. The course is scenic, and it has the hidden mickey sandtrap which is a nice touch. He's looking at golfing that course again with my dad on our next trip! If there's anything specific you want to know about it from a personal viewpoint, let me know and I will ask him. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom