Pre-Trip 8 People, 2 Anniversaries, and a 18 month old's first trip

So as the title states there are 8 of us going. Me my Wife and our 18 month old Daughter, My Parents and my Brother, and My Grandparents who will celebrate their 60th anniversary while we are there. We will be traveling the first week of Oct. for 9 wonderful days, staying at POR. My wife and I will also be celebrating our anniversary while there, although only 8 years for us. Scored tickets to La Nouba for she and I on our anniversary night. We will be taking my Grandparents to the Hoop-Dee-Doo for their anniversary. Looking forward to all the memories that will be maid on this trip and can't wait to see my daughters first time in the Magic Kingdom. So that is the trip in a nutshell, may post more details later. Thanks for reading.

EnchantedRose

Sounds like a wonderful trip full of great celebrations!!! So cute that your daughter will have her grandparents and great grandparents there! That will make for a great picture showing all three generations!!!

tony&mistyw

Original Poster
Sounds like a wonderful trip full of great celebrations!!! So cute that your daughter will have her grandparents and great grandparents there! That will make for a great picture showing all three generations!!!

Yes, it is great that all of us will be there. Three generations at once. My daughter probably won't remember any of the trip due to her age, but we will have the pictures and memories. My grandparents are really looking forward to the trip. Thank you for reading.

FlaggNL

Wow that's great! A lot of celabrations! We are almost similar time in WDW, we arrive at October 16th :) Anjoy the pre feelings!! And off course following along!

mrdrift

There is a lot to celebrate on your upcoming trip. Can't wait to read more details about the trip. Following along.

tony&mistyw

Original Poster
Thought I would post a small update. My brother,wife, daughter and I will be going to MNSSHP on Oct. 4th.
Our ADRs are as follows.
Arrival day - Via Napoli Dinner
Day Two - Chef Mickey's Breakfast (MNSSHP in the evening)
Day Three - Whispering Canyon Dinner
Day Four - Planet Hollywood Dinner & La Nouba (mine and my wife's anniversary) /Rainforest Cafe Dinner (everyone else)
Day Five - Akserhus Princess Breakfast
Day Six - HOOP DEE DOO REVIEW (Grandparents 60th Anniversary)
Day Seven - NO ADR
Day Eight - Ohana Breakfast
Day Nine - NO ADR (Departure Day)

tony&mistyw

Original Poster
So a bit of an update, we now have a 2 bedroom villa at OKW w/ free dining and are going for 9 nights / 10 days. We had to add a day to get the FD promotion and OKW wound up being cheaper than 3 rooms at POR.
Should prove to be a fun trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom