The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Inner Harbor is one of the best places in the city. Camden Yards, IH, M&T Bank Stadium, National Aquarium...I love this city. My heart is breaking seeing it in this state.

Blah, every once in a while I had to climb a ship in Camden. Wasn't a fan. Was happier when I got shipped to Charleston.

Goofyernmost

And now for something completely different. Does anyone, besides me, find this particular Disney obsession just a tad disturbing?...

600x773xj17.jpg.pagespeed.ic.R2NsROH1jI.jpg

MOXOMUMD

So beautiful. Love Camden Yards. It's still known as the first modern ballpark and set the standard for ballparks. I've had the opportunity to stand on the field and sit in the dugout, as well as tour the clubhouse. And I was JUST THERE! Yesterday.

As I was walking out of school today, I stood in front of a painting of Camden Yards and my heart just sank.

You know the worst part of all this? The funeral was today and the family specifically asked that there be no protests of any kind today, peaceful or otherwise. So these people have totally disregarded the family's wishes and disrespected the memory of the young man who died.
I don't understand why the mayor didn't act sooner and why the curfew didn't start tonight. So many fires.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I feel that way about Roseanne.
I never missed it during its initial run.
Watched it in syndication for a couple of years, and then got Connor-overload.

I'd now rather watch paint dry. While sitting on a chair of spikes. Naked.

I can't explain it but there are many syndication of shows that I was loyal to that I have no interest in watching the reruns of.

StarWarsGirl

I don't understand why the mayor didn't act sooner and why the curfew didn't start tonight. So many fires.
We are very critical of her response. She needed to be tougher and say, "Oh no. Not in my city." And she took too long to ask the governor to declare a state of emergency. Only reason the National Guard was able to respond so quickly is because the governor called earlier and told them to be ready and he had an executive order ready to sign. He signed the order 30 seconds after she called him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom