How off am I in space each attraction takes up?

How off am I in space for each attraction takes up?

• Not that off

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You are overestimating the space of the attractions -please tell me which ones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You are underestimating the space of the attractions take up - please tell me which ones

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
I am asking this because I am not sure on how close I am on the rides for amount of space each attraction takes up. Here is the attractions:

Inside Death Star Dark Ride. - 3 Acres
Sith Training Academy -1 acre
Tatooine Pod Racing track- 5 Acres
Jedi Training Academy - 1 acre
X-wing Spinner-2 acres
Death Star Battle simulator: Battle of Yavin - 2 acres
Jafar's Magic Show - 1 acre
Ursula themed spinner - 2 acres
Bald Mountain Log Flume Ride - 6 acres
Hades Dark Ride - 3 acres
Mother Gothel's Tower - 2 acres
Ride with the Incredibles - 1.5 acres based on Universal's site said about amount of acres for Adventures of Spiderman
Remy's Totally Zany Adventure - 3 acres
Toy Story Midway Mania -3 acres
Brave Dark Ride - 3 Acres
Monster Inc. Door coaster - 5 acres
North Mountain Expedition - 6 Acres
A "Frozen Adventure" Dark Ride - 3 acres

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
The theme park in question is 75 acres with Bathrooms, Stores, Table Service, Counter Service, and Arendelle Castle taking up the space that the attractions didn't take up.

Voxel

President of Progress City
The theme park in question is 75 acres with Bathrooms, Stores, Table Service, Counter Service, and Arendelle Castle taking up the space that the attractions didn't take up.
That's a very small park..
To give you an idea of compatible sizes:
Magic Kingdom is ~107 Acres:
MGM ~145 Acres:
Animal Kingdom ~500 Acres
Epcot ~300 Acres
IoA ~110 Acres:
Kings Dominion ~395 Acres

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
That's a very small park..
To give you an idea of compatible sizes:
Magic Kingdom is ~107 Acres:
MGM ~145 Acres:
Animal Kingdom ~500 Acres
Epcot ~300 Acres
IoA ~110 Acres:
Kings Dominion ~395 Acres

The problem is the amount of land the theme park is. It is on 83 acres of land. I am guessing 6 acres for 2 parking garages. I am also guessing on acres for hotel buses, exist and entrance of the the park. I am trying more looking at Hong Kong Disneyland, Disneyland, and DCA for theme park size.

The park in question actually is 1 out of 2 theme parks. The other theme park is on a bigger amount of land. The land the other theme park is on has a total of 228 acres, but 20 acres of it is wetlands.

The land with 228 with 20 of it wetland is one that I currently have plans of having 90 acres Magic Kingdom theme park, 55 to 60 acres for Indoor Downtown Disney, 1 Deluxe Hotel, 1 Moderate Hotel, and 1 value hotel. There also would be parking structures for the Indoor Downtown Disney, and for the Magic Kingdom type park.

I do have another land location has 15 acres that was looking at doing a Disney Quest, Indoor Ice skating building, or Miniature Golf course.

All the Land combine close the amount of land Hong Kong Disneyland resort has included the land that isn't developed yet. Hong Kong Disneyland resort has 320 acres, but a lot of it isn't developed yet.

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
The only option I can think is moving Indoor Downtown Disney and one of the hotels into the 83 acre land, and using the other 15 acres of land from a different spot for another hotel.

The would leave 1 Hotel and 2 theme parks on the 208 acres of useable land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom