Game of Thrones - Season 5

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I read that they ran out of book material for her. If that is true I wonder whether they are just totally making an original storyline for the show or just working off notes from Martin's upcoming books.

At a certain point the tables are going to turn on the people who prefer to read the books first. The TV people are going to be the ones with all the spoilers! Finally get to tease the book readers and make them fear every chapter involving a wedding! :devilish:

It's not they they ran out of material it was just boring what happened with her kind of like her brother Bran his story line is boring so they dropped him for a season. Ramsey in the books is married to a girl who they are having pretend to be Arya Stark.

OSUgirl77

Original Poster
I don't miss Bran at all. I'm glad they switched the story to make Sansa more interesting, I like her character.

If they do start changing what Martin has in his notes, I wonder if it will cause him to rewrite the material for his books. It would be strange to see something on tv first, only to have it be different in the book (whenever he gets around to finishing them). It's a little different than having books changed for the screen.

MajesticHandz

I really didn't like Jon Snow's character or storyline for most of the show. He started to grow on me last season and, after last night, he might be turning into one of my favorites along with Arya and Tyrion.

I hope Sansa gets her chance to eliminate some people like Arya did. It would only be right after what her character has been through.
Jon Snow can really be an a**. He is one of the characters I really don't like watching, right from when he met the girl Ygritte and they both fell off.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Starting next week I'll finally have a "new" episode to watch.

GoT leaked 4 episodes from this season back when the 1st one broadcast on HBO a few weeks ago.

And, while I still rewatched them on HBO...I watched Eps 1 - 4 weeks ago.

So glad the rest of the world is now caught up! <grin>

OSUgirl77

Original Poster
My hope in Dany riding in on a dragon and lighting Cersei, the Boltons, the Freys, and Littlefinger ablaze is starting to fade so I'm looking into what my other options are this season.
As I said before, I just hope Sansa gets to take out at least one of those people. Her poor character deserves that much.

acishere

I hate spending time with the Bolton clan. Can Sansa hurry up and put that candle in the window so Brienne can start slaughtering these people already?

And Jorah's chances of being with Dany just went from 0% to -23%.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Loved last night. I just want to say if you haven't read the books yet...don't bother. The show is now 80% things that never happen in the books. I'm really enjoying all the twists and turns!

Jahona

Loved last night. I just want to say if you haven't read the books yet...don't bother. The show is now 80% things that never happen in the books. I'm really enjoying all the twists and turns!

Definitely is keeping it interesting for us who have read the books. Just when you think you know whats going to happen they take a different path.

Also Sad that Ser Barristan has left us. The voice of reason to Daenerys is gone.

OSUgirl77

Original Poster
By far the best episode of the season yet. It would have been better if Brienne had shown up at the wedding and taken everyone out, but hopefully that happens next week. Ramsay has got to go.

Last edited:

TomHendricks

So, Little Fingers plans are to setup from Harrenhall to Warden of the North. By leaving Sansa in the hands of Ramsey, who will terrorize her. Hoping that when he returns, she will see him as her savior and marry him. Of course after he kills both Roose and Ramsey. I think Theon will grow back a pair and kill Ramsey or attempt to, but we'll see.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
So, Little Fingers plans are to setup from Harrenhall to Warden of the North. By leaving Sansa in the hands of Ramsey, who will terrorize her. Hoping that when he returns, she will see him as her savior and marry him. Of course after he kills both Roose and Ramsey. I think Theon will grow back a pair and kill Ramsey or attempt to, but we'll see.
That would leave him, with his prior marriage, in basic control of the North, so that would make sense.

The issue is...Stannis. So, does Littlefinger want to be king? Or just Lord of the North?

Also, I agree, Theon is gonna snap here soon...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom