Linking park tickets to UK package?

WDW_Jon

Original Poster
Using FP+ for the first time in October and we are travelling from the UK with Thomson staying at the Dolphin.

We haven't purchased park tickets yet but will be doing soon through the UK Disney site.

The dolphin obviously gets the 60 day FP reservation window but I'm starting to wonder how these come together when purchased separately with a view to booking our FP's when 60 days arrives...

Any help appreciated and I hope that makes sense!? :happy:

CAPTAIN HOOK

Any help appreciated and I hope that makes sense!? :happy:
Before you purchase your tickets you need to ask the seller one question - Will I get my tickets or their serial number before my trip ?

You enter the ticket serial number into your MDE and they're linked, thus allowing you to book FP+. Some retailers will issue vouchers for you to collect your tickets when you get to WDW - this is of no use to you

WDW_Jon

Original Poster
Before you purchase your tickets you need to ask the seller one question - Will I get my tickets or their serial number before my trip ?

You enter the ticket serial number into your MDE and they're linked, thus allowing you to book FP+. Some retailers will issue vouchers for you to collect your tickets when you get to WDW - this is of no use to you
Thanks, assumed there would be some confirmation or something that would make it all work.
Will buy from Disney go or whatever it's called so should be ok...

Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom