5 yr old b-day and my anniversary in Disney world

dlmof2

Original Poster
We will be celebrating my boy/girl twins 5th birthday and me and my husbands birthday in Disney World this October. Any suggestions to make it extra special?

Tinkerkelle

Character meal? You can order a cake to be served to the table.
There are special occasion buttons for birthdays that can be picked up at many locations such as town hall and guest relations.

Yvonne C

If you call 407-939-2329 you can order things sent to the room or a table while you dine. Also, if you do a dinner show, let them know you want a candle on the dessert. We did that about two years ago and our whole area sang happy birthday to my son!

Weather_Lady

I'd recommend a special character meal for the twins (whatever meal offers the characters they enjoy most -- if you put their birthday on your reservation you'll likely get something special, like cupcakes with a birthday candle, at the end of the meal) and an "adults only" fancy romantic dinner for you and your husband (with the kids being watched at one of the on-site childcare centers for a couple of hours). https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/child-care-services/

DizneyPryncess

Great advice already above! You could also check out disneyflorist.com and see if there's any special packages you like that can be delivered as a surprise to your room. Or have a custom cake made that can be delivered to your resort room or to a restaurant. There's an entire thread about cakes with photos & prices that is a lot of fun to sift through. I've had 2 cakes made for birthdays in Disney, and my family loved them. Both were for my husbands birthday, but I think our daughter enjoyed it more. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom