Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
And now I am sad. :(

Just spent 20 minutes clearing up space on my DVR, and I come to 12/20 - 12:37 a.m. - the final Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.

Man, I miss Craig. At the time, I felt that he was hinting that another talk show was in the works. Watching it again, four months later, I really, really think he was dropping hints.
And yet, nary a whisper of gossip since then.

Your thoughts?

acishere

And now I am sad. :(

Just spent 20 minutes clearing up space on my DVR, and I come to 12/20 - 12:37 a.m. - the final Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.

Man, I miss Craig. At the time, I felt that he was hinting that another talk show was in the works. Watching it again, four months later, I really, really think he was dropping hints.
And yet, nary a whisper of gossip since then.

Your thoughts?
Towards the end he seemed to be ready to go. Maybe he just wants to do something else. I haven't seen his game show on prior to Arrow anymore either. Although he definitely deserved better than that joke of a game show.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Me too....when I first heard you guys talking about his leaving the air, I had to Google him to know who you were talking about.
Craig Ferguson - the author of the meme that earned me my one and only demerit.

I shut my t.v. off at 12:30 most nights now. There is zilch else to watch now that he is gone.
Strangely, I have yet to start going to bed earlier though.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Craig Ferguson - the author of the meme that earned me my one and only demerit.

I shut my t.v. off at 12:30 most nights now. There is zilch else to watch now that he is gone.
Strangely, I have yet to start going to bed earlier though.
oh yeah...I remember that....you naughty girl you!
;)

NYwdwfan

hee hee made this online:

tK2cSiP.jpg

NYwdwfan

There was recently a screening of Goodfellas at the TriBeca film festival for the film's 25th anniversary of the film and Robert DeNiro, Ray Liotta, Lorraine Bracco and Paul Sorvino (among others) were there to speak about the film afterwards. This anecdote from Ray Liotta is awesome:

Liotta's met with the real Hill at a bowling alley in Los Angeles after the film was released. "The first thing he said was, 'Thanks for not making me look like a scumbag,' and I said, 'Did you see the movie?!'"

I can't believe it came out 25 years ago. My friend Rob saw it in the theater at least 7 times. We didn't have cell phones back then so getting in touch with someone that was "out" wasn't always easy - but every time we couldn't find him we just figured he went to see it again (and we were usually right). It's like the Seinfeld when George is "missing" and he walks into Jerry's apartment and Jerry asks where he's been all day had he replies, "I went to see Titanic".

NYwdwfan

Update on the defective DVDs I wanted to return to an ebay seller: the seller didn't respond to my return request so I hit the button to ask ebay to step in. Within 2 hours I received an email from ebay that the seller was deemed "unresponsive" and they have refunded me the money I spent on the DVDs. Great! Only issue - I still have the DVDs. Nobody has told me where to return them! So now I wait, I guess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom