Annual Passholder - Free Dining?

grim-grinning_toast

Original Poster
Good morning :)

My fiance and I are going to be honeymooning in Disney in November! I noticed that the dates we are going are dates applicable to the free dining plan. We purchased two day tickets last September to utilize the free dining plan (we were annual passholders then, too, and we stayed on property for six days), since a Cast Member told us that you can put unused park tickets toward the cost of an Annual Pass renewal.

Is there an easier way to do this?? Or is this the only way?

Thank you so much :)

DisneyJoe

Current Free Dining offer required 3 nights stay with 2 days of tickets with Park Hopper and/or Water Park Fun & More option on them.

If you don't use those tickets, you can upgrade them to APs.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
That is the only way.

It is also worth noting that free dining is not always the best deal. With a small 2 person party like you have, a room discount, AP or otherwise, will almost always work out better especially if you are at a moderate or above.

grim-grinning_toast

Original Poster
That is the only way.

It is also worth noting that free dining is not always the best deal. With a small 2 person party like you have, a room discount, AP or otherwise, will almost always work out better especially if you are at a moderate or above.

You know, that is so true. I'm definitely one of those people who hear *free* and jump right in. But obviously, it's not really free if I'm paying for two day park hopper tickets for two people. The room discount will probably be a better deal, but I can't even check if there is one available right now because the "Server is Busy" :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom