10 Down and 1 To Go

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Original Poster
I am less than three weeks from now I will be heading to Disneyland Resort and visiting Disney California Adventure. This will be 11th Disney Park that I have been to starting with Walt Disney World in 1974. Here is a list of parks and when I made my first visit to each:

Magic Kingdom Florida - 1974
EPCOT - 1983
Tokyo Disneyland - 1984
Disneyland Park - 1984
Disney’s Hollywood Studios - 1989
Paris Disneyland Park - 1992
Disney's Animal Kingdom - 1998
Hong Kong Disneyland - 2011
Paris Walt Disney Studios Park - 2013
Tokyo DisneySea - 2014
Disney California Adventure - May 2015

Just wondering if there is someone else out there that has been to all 11 Disney Parks?

PacNWTigger

We are trying to work our way through the parks too. We went to WDW to all of the parks last July, and DLR in December. Paris is next on our agenda in June. Looking at Tokyo maybe next year. I might hunt you up for helpful hints for that trip! ;)

TP2000

Just wondering if there is someone else out there that has been to all 11 Disney Parks?

I've only been to nine; I'm missing Hong Kong Disneyland and Walt Disney Studios Paris. I've only been to Disneyland Paris once, but I've been to the Tokyo parks repeatedly.

When Shanghai Disneyland opens, I am considering a China trip to see several things in that country, but would make a point of going to both of their Disneylands.

How many days will you be spending in Anaheim? What else will you be doing in SoCal? There's a couple useful threads here for planning purposes...

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/guide-to-dlr-for-wdw-veterans.875596/

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-official-explore-southern-california-thread.872243/

GiveMeTheMusic

When are you going to DLP again? I only ask because it looks like Space Mountain (and neighbouring Nautilus) will be closed well into July based on the current refurbishment schedule.

We were looking at May but it fell through. At the earliest it wouldn't be until next year, so I may just hold off til 2017.

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Original Poster

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
I made it to all 11 parks in February 2006 at Hong Kong Disneyland. My favorite by far is Tokyo Disney Resort....been there many times. Next trip will be back to Hong Kong for the holidays!

Animaniac93-98

We were looking at May but it fell through. At the earliest it wouldn't be until next year, so I may just hold off til 2017.

If you're not going this year, then I'd say for sure wait until April 2017 or later when most rides will have finished their major refurbisments and whatever new entertainment for the 25th Anniversary will have started.

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
That's my plan for my next trip to Disneyland Paris, I'm waiting for the 25th anniversary. Hopefully by then the restoration projects on the parks and hotels will be complete. Was just there this past fall, had a great time but it needs a lot more polish.

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Original Poster
I made it to all 11 parks in February 2006 at Hong Kong Disneyland. My favorite by far is Tokyo Disney Resort....been there many times. Next trip will be back to Hong Kong for the holidays!

I agree with you that the two parks at Tokyo Disney Resort was the best of all, but you sure had to plan ahead due to the crowds.

TP2000

It appears by your timing on your countdown calendar that you arrive May 8th and will miss every element of the Diamond Celebration; Disneyland Forever, Paint The Night, World of Color Celebrate!, attraction upgrades and additions, Diamond Celebration Give-Away Game, 60th merchandise, 60th menus, and even the new CM 60th nametags. I imagine some of the décor on streetlamps and signage may be going up by then, and at least the Castle is mostly decorated, except for it's 60th brooch and final bling.

Was there no way to reschedule this trip even by two weeks?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom