It's Back! Free dining at WDW and late Summer room discounts 2015

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
You can get FREE* Dining when you purchase a non-discounted 6-Night/7-Day Walt Disney Travel Company package that includes a room at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels and ticket with Park Hopper® or Water Park Fun & More Option.

This offer is valid for arrivals most nights Aug. 28 – Oct. 2, Oct. 25-31, Nov. 8-19, Dec. 15-21, 2015 when you book April 27 – July 10, 2015.

When you stay at a select Disney Moderate Resort, Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, you get the Disney Dining Plan with a variety of delicious dining options! When you stay at a select Disney Value Resort, you get the Quick-Service Dining Plan that allows you to grab yummy treats on the go!

Ask about packages for other lengths of stay.

Open for booking: April 27 – July 10, 2015
Arrival dates: Aug. 28 – Oct. 2, Oct. 25-31, Nov. 8-19, Dec. 15-21, 2015

*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Polynesian Villas and Bungalows, Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort, Disney's Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard View Rooms, campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney's All-Star Movies Resort, Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Resort and Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort (for select dates). Dining plan excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Children ages 3-9 must order from children's menu, if available. Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.

Late Summer room offer
You can save up to 30% on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for stays most nights Aug. 15 – Oct. 3, 2015 when you book April 27 – Aug. 7, 2015.

Open for booking: April 27 – Aug. 7, 2015
Travel dates: Aug. 15 – Oct. 3, 2015

Save up to 20% at Select Value Resorts
Save up to 25% at Select Moderate Resorts
Save up to 30% at Select Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts

*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Additional per adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes 3-bedroom villas, the Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Polynesian Villas and Bungalows, Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort and Disney's Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard View Rooms. 30% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings for other Resorts. Premium suites at select Moderate and Deluxe resorts at 10% discount.

We are available for booking these offers now. Our offices are already open!
vacations@kingdomkonsultant.com

Pam

It is worth it for sure if you plan to eat at the Disney restaurants anyway. Free dining saves my family at least 500-600 each time we get it even considering having to pay full price for the room. We always eat one table service and 1 counter service per day. We stopped paying for the dining plan a few years back, but we will take it if it is free!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Is it really worth it??
Yes. You are paying for a room at rack rate and theme park tickets with the Park hopper or Water Park option. Assuming you were probably purchasing this anyhow, now for those select dates you can get one of the dining plans for free?? How can this be a bad deal??
Now is this the BEST deal for your family?? Possibly but you would have to do the math if any other discounts come out and see which works better for your family. Still in either case a discount is better than paying full rates for your vacation package certainly? Marie

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

is this offer good for room only, checking in October 2nd? Staying 7 nights?
No you must purchase a resort room stay with theme park ticket of at least two days with one of the options to qualify. There is a room only discount offer though for that option as listed at the bottom of the original posting. Marie

Upvote 0
What's the change of port Orleans riverside being added back to free dining like what happened in 2014? Last year we went in Nov. Originally booked the royal rooms and then switched to Caribbean beach for free dining. Then port Orleans was added back and we changed our reservation back to there.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

What's the change of port Orleans riverside being added back to free dining like what happened in 2014? Last year we went in Nov. Originally booked the royal rooms and then switched to Caribbean beach for free dining. Then port Orleans was added back and we changed our reservation back to there.
POR wasn't added back to FD last year, it was just included in the pin codes that were sent out. Not everyone gets one but if you did last year, then you might again. With the way they change things, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they didn't include Port Orleans in the pin codes (if they even send them out).

Upvote 0

maxime29

Premium Member
If you are like me and can only visit Disney during the Christmas season (arrival usually on the last day of eligibility) then it's 100% worth it. We have taken advantage of this deal for the past two years for our party of five. I can't think of any other type of discount available during that season.

Upvote 0

joanBatianagal

Which is more worth it? The quick service dining plan or the disney dining plan and why? What have your experiences shown? In the past my family purchased the delux dining plan and man was it too much! Tell me your thought and experiences, I am trying to book a vacation in December...

Upvote 0

ginadee

Any thoughts on free dining for 5 day base packages or will this probably be it? I am so bummed. Been waiting for the dining special to come out. Im going in sept.

Upvote 0

ginadee

Any thoughts on free dining for 5 day base packages or will this probably be it? I am so bummed. Been waiting for the dining special to come out. Im going in sept.
Well crap, lol, I thought I would at least get the room offer but it excludes AOA. Im missing out all around. :(

Upvote 0
This is insane. Almost 2 hours on hold 13 hours AFTER they released this mess. And the sad part is that I'm technically not calling about FD. Whomever is in charge of the promotion rollouts should be canned.
I started calling at 9:00am yesterday to try and get my family FD in September...12 hours, over 250 attempted calls (only to get a busy tone) and 2 1/2 hours on hold later I find out that none of the Value or Moderate resorts have FD rooms available. The guy told me at 11:47pm that they still had a 2 hour que, even though they closed at 11pm.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
This is insane. Almost 2 hours on hold 13 hours AFTER they released this mess. And the sad part is that I'm technically not calling about FD. Whomever is in charge of the promotion rollouts should be canned.
For what exactly, having a promotion so popular that is sells out in a matter of hours?

If they get fired for that you would have to fire every promotion director for every major retailer after black Friday.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom