Which area at Saratoga Springs?

brightside66

Original Poster
Our only previous on site stay at Disney was at AKL. This year (June), and as the kids are older, we're staying at Saratoga. I'm interested in opinion on which is the best area to request. We are not intending to rent a car and so the transportation is important. But mostly we're looking for a nice view fro the room. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

epcotisbest

Our only previous on site stay at Disney was at AKL. This year (June), and as the kids are older, we're staying at Saratoga. I'm interested in opinion on which is the best area to request. We are not intending to rent a car and so the transportation is important. But mostly we're looking for a nice view fro the room. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Lots of opinions here:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/which-building-at-saratoga-springs.891426/

brightside66

Original Poster
Have now checked in online and have requested 1) The Grandstand and 2) a fairway view so I hope this works out. I'm not sure what the chances are of getting the request you've asked for, any idea? We did also fancy being in the blocks closet to DTD but didn't want to risk a poor view with all the building work. Thanks for the tips.

Jon81uk

We stayed Congress Park, right next to the quiet pool and we liked it as it was close enough to walk to Downtown Disney Marketplace and not too far from the main building

jlsHouston

I always ask for Springs area which is closest to the lobby, a theme pool and the food court. Never had to wait long for a bus either. This resort has almost become my favorite.....

bethymouse

We enjoyed the new Paddock area across the bridge from the main complex. It has a great pool w/ a slide, a quick service area for lunch and refillable mugs! The bus stop was just around the corner, and it was quiet!:)

BigRedDad

We have a car, so we only need a bus for MK for the most part. We just hit 59 days and chose Grandstand and Congress Park. GS because it is the first stop. Congress Park because my daughter loves trading pins at DtD late afternoon/early evening.

Disneykings

Sorry to add onto your posts. We have requested Springs area, due to it being close to lobby etc. I read that they allocate rooms on check in and due to our flight arriving late afternoon, we might not get what we want. But can I ask, if you check in online 60 days before, do they allocate rooms then? We really wanted a balcony not on ground floor too, lazy nights while my daughter sleeps would be lovely after a busy day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom