No more Dole Whip Swirls at Aloha Isle?

You can only get Dole whip swirl @ Poly hotel. Some of my blog followers contacted disney & told them the swirl from MK being gone is not permanent but they couldn't tell them when it would be back...... I hear you can still get orange swirl as fyi :)

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I heard about this not being available next week. Makes no sense. They moved to another location because of the lines but they remove one of the most popular snacks in the park. Makes no sense.

Cuts material cost and removes a SKU what's not to like 'Disney is a Business' after all. It's not like half the customers will walk across the street to the competing shop.

Otterhead

I heard about this not being available next week. Makes no sense. They moved to another location because of the lines but they remove one of the most popular snacks in the park. Makes no sense.
The Swirl is by no means one of the most popular snacks in the park. Dole Whips and Floats are their biggest sellers by far.

jpittore1

The snack has its own T-Shirt....get it together WDW
Dole-Whip-tshirt.jpg

Mr Anderson

Personally, I find it odd that anyone would weaken the amazing, tart flavor of the Pineapple Dole Whip with Vanilla, or even Orange.

I admittedly tried it ONCE due to the insistence of a chatty Cathy in line behind me, who told me the Pineapple-Orange swirl was "out-of-this-Disney-World-fantastic" and boy, oh boy, did I disagree. It left me with a very "meh" feeling; I was underwhelmed to say the least. Give me a straight Pineapple Dole Whip or a Pineapple Dole Whip Float, any day of the week, and thrice on Sundays... please, and thank you.

But I'm not here to stir up any debates on flavor superiority; hopefully, for all of you who love the swirl in one variance or another, it will be back soon! :happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom