Free Dining 2015?

sasha3855

Anyone know if everything is booked on the first day by the Visa card holders or are some of the value rooms still available to general public on the first day it is announced to them?

Lucky

Me too but I agree it's pretty unlikely to start until the end of August.

posted to facebook from a TA:
1509946_10153232547327170_7973515977624333350_n_zps6gpg9hnl.jpg

Unfortunately that rumored start date of August 15 seems to be wrong. August 28 is what's in the new offer.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/stay-dine/

draybook

We already had our bounce back placed but due to a budget hit we'll be switching over to POR of its available in 34 minutes.

sophie_the_pooh

Just booked CSR with free dining Sept 9-16! Very happy, but a little bummed that I had to purchase the park hopper option to get the deal, wasn't planning to...I had already made my dining reservations with no park hopper in mind, but I'll try to movie my ADR's around later on... Still get the free dining plan, yeah!!!:)

MaxsDad

I was unsure if we would get to go for a whole week this year, for health related and somewhat financial reasons.

Just booked Pop for 5 nights, with QS. We would Park Hop anyway, so I do not mind it so much. Less than 1400. I think we can swing it!

Ausdaddy

Yes I noticed that too. There is going to be a lot of upset visa holders today, the advantage of getting to it first is huge for them.

Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed. I had to wait to call in and wasn't able to get what I wanted. Not sure why they skipped that. I thought it was strange that they would release Visa rates on a Monday.

Tinkerbella16

Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed. I had to wait to call in and wasn't able to get what I wanted. Not sure why they skipped that. I thought it was strange that they would release Visa rates on a Monday.
Were you able to get it at all? Or just not at the resort and room type you wanted?

Lucky

Well, I remember a few years ago someone said they would phase out Free Dining. Maybe that's what we're seeing with these limits being placed?
The dates and conditions have been adjusted the last several years as the economy has gradually improved. I doubt if there's any plan to phase it out.

draybook

The dates and conditions have been adjusted the last several years as the economy has gradually improved. I doubt if there's any plan to phase it out.

I wouldn't be surprised to see only September and a small fraction of Nov/Dec left.

Scor1pion

Guess my trip is out this year...guess there is still hope that maybe a different better offer will be released for the visa card holders.?.? o_O

We're going 8/20 - 8/30, so it's not really worth it to do a split stay for the last few days. Tried to take advantage of the new Room Only discount announced today, but because ticket prices were increased the discount actually results in a higher cost for me. :(

Oh well, I was OK with the price when I booked it, so I can't really complain!

Clamman73

This was weird this time...So they had free dining into my window of early October, but there was no Visa only room discounts before general public for the early fall??? Just tried to get standard room-only at Pop, but only had preferred room for $106, so I took Sports for $78 standard room instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom