The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

No I truly love the rain clouds. It's one of the things I love about Florida.
What I like is that they're there for a few hours and then they're gone.

When you get day after day after day of nothing but clouds...it gets more than a little depressing.

Today was beautifully sunny and I loved it. Spent the day outside.

Watching the Orioles
Who have put me in a really, REALLY good mood

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I hated The Cosby Show.
Really, really didn't like Phylicia Rashad.

Interesting fact - her second husband was the original lead singer of The Village People. You'd think she'd be a little easier going and not so uptight.

I don't care for her role as Dr. Helen Marsh in the Dinosaur ride either. She irks me.

I liked the Cosby Show, I saw Cosby standup in the 80's, that was when I learned to dislike him as a person. He was awful to the audience, stopping his routine to ridicule patrons if he saw them not paying direct attention to him or saying something to the person next to them. It was difficult to find enjoyment in his standup with multiple interruptions to chastise the audience, he thought a lot of himself. I still thought he was a good actor.

StarWarsGirl

Reason why I should not be allowed to write papers (particularly ones about Disney or Frozen).

Professor: I'll read longer papers, but about 3 pages or so is fine.

It's currently at 9 pages, double spaced, not including title page, table of contents, and reference page. And I still have one section to switch the spacing to double (I do this to keep track of which sections are finished and which are not) and two small sections to write.:jawdrop::facepalm:

Eric1955

I liked the Cosby Show, I saw Cosby standup in the 80's, that was when I learned to dislike him as a person. He was awful to the audience, stopping his routine to ridicule patrons if he saw them not paying direct attention to him or saying something to the person next to them. It was difficult to find enjoyment in his standup with multiple interruptions to chastise the audience, he thought a lot of himself. I still thought he was a good actor.

If a comedian is going to insult me I want it to be Don Rickles.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I liked Cliff and the kids. Claire, not so much.
The best episodes were the ones in which PR did not figure prominently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom