Restaurant fun

RachelP6877

Original Poster
I'm looking for a table service that has some small entertainment for the kids for example ohana has coconut rolling whispering canyon has a parade where the kids ride horses around. Any other spots?

zurgandfriend

Hoop De Doo Revue is always fun. 50's PTC can be fun if everyone is in the spirit of being served by "mom". Biergarten when the band is there and Restaurant Marrakesh when the belly dancer is there are both good. Chip N Dale are usually good for a laugh at any character meal they are at, our favorite was LTT but that was long ago and I'm not sure where they are now.

DizneyPryncess

Akershus has a parade around the restaurant with the Princesses & the kids. I believe Crystal Palace has a character parade as well. Sci-Fi Diner has clips of old sci-fi movies playing on a big screen, and you get to eat in a car. Definitely something that is entertaining for kids! T-Rex & Rainforest Cafe have the dinosaurs & animals that move. Every so often at T-Rex there's a meteor that hits, and at Rainforest it's a storm. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom