The Creator Games!: An Imagineering Competition- Discussion Thread

JokersWild

Thanks @JokersWild

Is it something in the air the last few days? Just feels very on edge in these threads.

For the sake of these forums all you need to know about someone is what is on the left hand side of this post, and what they contribute to the threads. That's all. We are a community of people from around the globe that have at least one thing in common. Disney.

It's why we're here, it's what the point of this website it, and it's why we do these imagineering events.

We shouldn't be devolving into personal check-ups and to announce that they are being done on public thread pages. Nothing illegal about it. Just a little creepy to make public.

Look if there is something about me that people don't like, I will gladly take a back seat and let this competition go on. I've given all the ideas to @IDInstitute we've spent months working out all the kinks. There's really nothing left for me to do but host. If the community does not want that or feels it's not my place to do so, I will gladly fade into the shadows if that's what it takes to stop this kind of dialogue.
As MCParradox has said, don't even worry about it. Don't take anything that's been said personally, and just continue about judging. I really can't wait to see how this grows.

Voxel

President of Progress City
I don't think its you, I think things have just kicked off a bit, put people on edge, and that's caused more to kick off, escalating into big debates. For now, things seem to have settled again - hopefully that's the last of it and we can just get on with the competition...
Welcome to the discussion forums, usually we have one big Rough and Tumble then things settle down for the rest of the Challenge. I would link to the Tin-Tin incident but I have seem to lost the link.
It's gotten to the point where it's tradition.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Cool beans.
ci0uDcGQtBh0k.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom