The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
After brunch we headed out to get some family pics along the creek that winds down my old country back road to the office. SIL is a pretty darn good amateur photog, as is oldest DD.
Gettin' ready to head over to my folks for some more b-day celebrating, then over to Oldest DD and hubbies place for more cake and to check out the pics from today. :)

Out for now...
Y'all be cool...!
Laterrrrrrr...!!! :)
Happy Birthday to your wife.
She sounds like an awesome lady. Mostly because it's clear that you love her to bits, and describe her in the most glowing terms.

seahawk7

Probably just as well... any talk about religion tends to bring out the best in people. And it's one of the no no's on this board if I recall.:)

That doesn't surprise me at all.... but, what does that have to do with TV or Roseanne?
:jawdrop::joyfull:

You don't suppose that was what was making me sick do you? Just kidding. No, I took my infant daughter to see my Grandfather (or vise versa) the day before. We got a picture of four generations, my Grandfather, Father, myself and the baby. He made us dinner. All of us, except the baby were sick as dogs the next day. So I don't think it was you. It was, however, a dinner to remember.;)

Just came to me though that my baby was already 6 months old when you were born. Ya whippersnapper you!
A 40 year old whippersnapper. I love being called young now, not that I'm old but I'm older. So thank you! And no, i didn't think you got sick because of me. But it's kind of cool to know what others were doing the month and year I was born.

seahawk7

Today is DWifey's birthday, so, we started out by taking her to brunch. :)

DWifey's French toast with a side of bacon...

View attachment 90942

Oldest DD's crepes...

View attachment 90943

DS's Belgian waffle...

View attachment 90944

My cheeseburger and fries...

View attachment 90945

Forgot to get a shot of SIL's, and youngest DD's plates, so, here's some more bacon to make up for it...!!! :joyfull: ;) :)

View attachment 90946
Happy Birthday to your wife! The food pictures were awesome. Your Cheeseburger looked like a face with the onions as eyes.

Goofyernmost

A 40 year old whippersnapper. I love being called young now, not that I'm old but I'm older. So thank you! And no, i didn't think you got sick because of me. But it's kind of cool to know what others were doing the month and year I was born.
This will really make you joyous. In 1974, I was 26 years old, had completed college and 4 years in the Air Force, including a year in Vietnam, been married for two years and was just really starting my career in the work force. And you were just spitting up! But it all catches up. The baby I'm referring to just turned 41. Man, I'm old! My actual (other) baby (the youngest) just turned 39 this month. :arghh::bawling::grumpy::joyfull:

seahawk7

This will really make you joyous. In 1974, I was 26 years old, had completed college and 4 years in the Air Force, including a year in Vietnam, been married for two years and was just really starting my career in the work force. And you were just spitting up! But it all catches up. The baby I'm referring to just turned 41. Man, I'm old! My actual (other) baby (the youngest) just turned 39 this month. :arghh::bawling::grumpy::joyfull:
Yes life is good but it can also break our hearts a little bit. The aging process for ourselves, our parents, our children, our friends, and our spouses. It's kind of sad.
A couple of weeks ago I was talking with my 67 year old dad and I told him that I didn't want him to get any older. He told me that he used to fear his grandparents and parents dying. Then his grandfather died, and next was his father. My dad told me that it's hard but you can't get away from it.
I used to videotape my daughter when she was little for her other grandparents in Washington state. Now I can't bear to watch them because she will never be little like that again. It makes me sad. Same with my son.
But I think the key to coping with the temporary nature of our lives is to live in the present and fully enjoy each moment. As I heard somewhere, "right now is a gift that is why it's called the present."

Cesar R M

Today is DWifey's birthday, so, we started out by taking her to brunch. :)

DWifey's French toast with a side of bacon...

View attachment 90942

Oldest DD's crepes...

View attachment 90943

DS's Belgian waffle...

View attachment 90944

My cheeseburger and fries...

View attachment 90945

Forgot to get a shot of SIL's, and youngest DD's plates, so, here's some more bacon to make up for it...!!! :joyfull: ;) :)

View attachment 90946
You know you've seen too many of Jennifer's food posts.. that I was really expected a "With milk of course". :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom