If you could have your Disney wedding anywhere in a Disney park where would it be?

TXDisney

Realistic: The Grand Floridian

My ideal WDW wedding that is mostly impossible: Have the Wedding take place in the middle of Main Street with Cinderella's castle in the background and have reception cycle throughout the lands within Magic Kingdom. (e.g. appetizers in Adventureland, first dance in front of Cinderella's castle, dance club at Tomorrowland)

I would literally need to close down the entire park for it to work out...but a girl can dream. :happy:
Can only get married in front of the castle before and after the park is open. They won't close the park for a wedding period I don't believe. We did the wedding pavilion and GF for reception. We wanted to do a country in Epcot but they won't close for that either and you can't play music or dance.

DisneyPrincess5

When DH and I were planning our wedding we did look into a Disney wedding, albeit briefly when we figured out that it just wasn't feasible with travel for our family members who we really wanted present. But if that or money wasn't an issue,we would've wanted to get married on the Boardwalk or at the Polynesian. Maybe a vow renewal one day???

MotherOfBirds

It's too bad that the Tangled area is just bathrooms. It would be a pretty area for a ceremony. Personally, I'd go for the Haunted Mansion foyer.

Jamie2016

I would love to have my wedding in the Little Mermaid Ride. I have such a Little Mermaid thing going on...lol (I used to be "Dreamfinder's Girl"m, but forgot my sign in info and had to rejoin...lol). I seriously would love to get married anywhere in WDW where Ariel is highly visible ( I said in a past post that I'd love to have my reception at Ariel's. Still looking into it, though DF is not really into a Disney wedding for some reason). Fiance is looking a lot like King Triton these days (especially the white beard)...lol

seahawk7

enhanced-25997-1418072110-18.jpg

I would have my wedding outside Gaston ' s Tavern and I would marry this particular Gaston. Then I would have my divorce party in two weeks during Fantasmic and not invite Gaston.

TXDisney

Still wish you could do a whole pavilion in WS for a reception. You can do it in certain pavilions, but the only close off a small area for you. Your guests have to be less than 25 I believe in attendance to have it in a pavilion. And no music or dance floor for a reception.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom