The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

But does your bath tub have a spin cycle?

It's called a stick... ;)

Wash_in_Tub.jpg

StarWarsGirl

Yikes. Apparently, there are a lot of protests in Baltimore City. Like blocking traffic. And now those at the O's game are not allowed to leave until further notice.

Not proud of my city tonight, that's for sure.

EDIT: At least my baseball team finally managed to win. Good for the city and its O's fans because we're so extrememly disappointed with some people in our city tonight.

Last edited:

Eric1955

That was such a cute show. Do you recall what station it was on?

It was on Logo. It's on right now as well.

Great show.
Growing up, all through high school, my nickname was Blair.

Plus a season or two of George Clooney never hurt any show!

I got introduced to the show through reruns on Nick at Night when I was about 9 years old. It instantly became one of my favorites.

I always thought the show went downhill when George Clooney joined. It was still a great show but never as good as it was before.

That was a good show. I liked the episodes when they went to Europe and Australia the best. I wasn't a huge fan of when the Beverly character came on (to replace Mrs. Garrett), but there were still some good episodes.

I agree. Gotta love Cloris Leachman but the show wasn't the same without Mrs. Garrett.

Last edited:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
The Facts of Life > The Cosby Show
I hated The Cosby Show.
Really, really didn't like Phylicia Rashad.

Interesting fact - her second husband was the original lead singer of The Village People. You'd think she'd be a little easier going and not so uptight.

I don't care for her role as Dr. Helen Marsh in the Dinosaur ride either. She irks me.

Eric1955

I hated The Cosby Show.
Really, really didn't like Phylicia Rashad.

Interesting fact - her second husband was the original lead singer of The Village People. You'd think she'd be a little easier going and not so uptight.

I don't care for her role as Dr. Helen Marsh in the Dinosaur ride either. She irks me.

I've never understood all the hype about The Cosby Show. Extremely overrated if you ask me.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
It was on Logo. It's on right now as well.

I got introduced to the show through reruns on Nick at Nigh when I was about 9 years old. It instantly became one of my favorites.

I always thought the show went downhill when George Clooney joined. It was still a great show but never as good as it was before.

I agree. Gotta love Cloris Leachman but the show wasn't the same without Mrs. Garrett.
I don't think George Clooney was to blame for the decline in the show, so much as the move to Edna's Edibles, and then the departure of Mrs. Garrett altogether.

The show worked best when located at Eastland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom